Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

Can't wait till Goldberg mentions that his kid hasn't seen him wrestle only for brock to hit him up with..,.I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT YOUR KID

At a cross country meet. This boy for another team did some fake heroics.

First off, he was basically in the 75th percentile. So as the race is ending, he was probably 100 yards from the finish.

He falls on the ground and sits there for like 20 secs. His team is cheering him on.

So he gets up and finishes and then passes out and cries

First off, he was basically in the 75th percentile. So as the race is ending, he was probably 100 yards from the finish.

He falls on the ground and sits there for like 20 secs. His team is cheering him on.

Are u sure about the gender?

Last edited:

One of the best feelings in track/CC other than out-right winning is stealing the final medal place from someone

I just bought a Goldberg code on eBay I didn't get the preorder code lots of times I still get the code without the preorder. The game better be ready to play when I get home. My review will be up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom