Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Best concert I've seen is the Wu-Tang reunion during 1st/2nd Rock the Bells or Kanye/JayZ WTT tour.

That Rock the Bells concert was epic though featured Nas, WuTang, Immortal Tech, Pharoahe Monch, Talib and didn't sell out. In fact, RZA said they need more people to come out otherwise they'll never bring RTB back to Dallas and would cancel the next show in Houston.

If you're talking about East Texas, no doubt, that may as well be a whole different state. I have enough room actually stretch my legs in my home though, and can look outside and not see a dump truck dumping the cities trash right outside my window.

Can't talk about dressing when I know you're out in the dirty streets rocking any one of these

Never that's them soho white boys and hipsters that started the bum look Kanye calling his own now. Polo or nothing b

Again shows how little you know and just talking like the rest of nt because every borough has its own style and dresses different talks different but go ahead and keep thinking we're the same.

I can't take your word for every borough having it's own style when you don't leave your project stoop bubble Papoose

You sure? I just found a selfie you took before you stepped outside
CbMhbNGWAAEHIZ4.jpg

I'm from uptown b so no and you're the last person to talk about clothes with your bright orange use shirt and matching air walks
Peep acting like he didn't show us them Air Usos months back...:lol: :smh: :rofl:

Since that Uso shirt stylez got me seems like 8 different florescent colors, I may just roll with these :lol:

View media item 1350311

:rofl:

And they weren't purchased, so HA!

D fly is a terrible actor b. Fakes beign drunk unconvincingly on the net then always ask what's going on when we talking **** off topic like we always do on slow news/event days. he know the deal. Stop faking the funk man.

Last edited:
D fly is a terrible actor b. Fakes beign drunk unconvincingly on the net then always ask what's going on when we talking **** off topic like we always do on slow news/event days. he know the deal. Stop faking the funk man.

Says the man that's getting sonned by a zombie.

That tlop is fire,don't know why the dead baby and the dead man going back and forth about it.nyc is above all,there's also no need to argue that.

Ight im out

Back
Top Bottom