Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Training is kinda on hold. We're still moving stuff from our old facility to our new one. Today we have to finish painting floors and such. Got to roll around in the ring with some guys yesterday though so it was fun. D Fly D Fly

Ca8uaGQWIAAbNw-.jpg

It's good for WWE's standards, but still too much going on in the front.

Last edited:
ye: lyrically disappointing as hell, musically.. it's pretty damn good.

i know brendas stance on ye's lyrics, but i need something decent and not just rambling personally.

at least it's miles better than yeezus

Doesn't take a lot to be better than that album. It would be like saying Cameron is miles better than Eva, or Nikki is miles better than Brie. Can't wait to listen when it's on amazon or in physical form though, instead of Tout Tidal

Last edited:
TLOP is far better than Yeezus, which is pure trash.

Kanye lost his mind though, some of the lyrics on this thing are just completely unnecessary. Bleaching ******** line, Ray J and Taylor lines... and those lyrics on Freestyle 4 :x

Wish 3 stacks would have had a verse on 30 hours.

Last edited:

Kanye lost his mind though, some of the lyrics on this thing are just completely unnecessary. Bleaching ******** line, Ray J and Taylor lines... and those lyrics on Freestyle 4 :x

All this :lol:

With the exception of Yeezus being trash lol. I thought that album was ok. The ending of New Slaves is better than anything on this album tho...

Now this Curren$y & Alchemist mixtape on the other is straight fire

Wish 3 stacks would have had a verse on 30 hours.

So what did 3K do on there, spoken word or badly play a guitar?

But lyrics don't matter anymore guys

They don't only to old dust heads stuck in the past and yeezus was great but I forgot ya the same dudes who only listen to urban music and the cliche artist (guns n roses, nirvana,daft punk)

Last edited:
They don't only to old dust heads stuck in the past and yeezus was great but I forgot ya the same dudes who only listen to urban music and the cliche artist (guns n roses, nirvana,daft punk)
Sonic Youth >>> all them bands

I do need to get my other genre music knowledge up tho :/

Fell asleep right before putting that mixtape on. Gotta give that and Ye's album spins today.

If you messed with Covert Coupe then you should mess with this too. Gon throw them on a CD altogether later. One of the best mixtapes of the year so far

Back
Top Bottom