Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

6tGLdK2.jpg

god level

They don't only to old dust heads stuck in the past and yeezus was great but I forgot ya the same dudes who only listen to urban music and the cliche artist (guns n roses, nirvana,daft punk)
Dudes don't like to try things out of their comfort zone. Two of the best concert i have ever attended include Metallica and Nine Inch Nails, so the industrial influence on Yeezus was welcomed by me. :lol:

People and their excuses for people not liking booty music lol. "To be able to appreciate the artistry, you need to have a Master's and have gone to Europe and sit in the studio with them" LOL.

I liked Yeezus. I've ran TLOP through a few times and for the most part it's cool but there are some songs I'm not crazy about on it. The good songs are really good though. No More Parties is probably my favorite track on the album.
It's weird adjusting to kanye's lyrical regression but somehow it hasn't bothered me as much as I think it should.

Dudes don't like to try things out of their comfort zone. Two of the best concert i have ever attended include Metallica and Nine Inch Nails, so the industrial influence on Yeezus was welcomed by me. :lol:

You've never been to a concert till you go to one of them edm joints were they're just giving out mollys and half naked to naked women walking around. **** is trippy man

Last edited:
People and their excuses for people not liking booty music lol. "To be able to appreciate the artistry, you need to have a Master's and have gone to Europe and sit in the studio with them" LOL.

Booty to you cause you expected a rap album and he delivered something bigger. Yeezus is a solid 8-8.5 watching it live is an 11. Dude was just angry.

Probably wearing a thick dusty brown sweater and jeans torn from the calf all the way to the upper thigh

I'm from uptown b so no and you're the last person to talk about clothes with your bright orange use shirt and matching air walks

I don't wear bright colors other than red. Don't you have to call the police on a 5 pound rat snatching your sloppy overrated pizza out your hands?

Booty to you cause you expected a rap album and he delivered something bigger. Yeezus is a solid 8-8.5 watching it live is an 11. Dude was just angry.

Nah I was just expecting it to actually sound good. Anything sounds good live or played loud in your car, similar to a wrestling event where it can suck on TV but the atmosphere of a live crowd can bump it up.

Last edited:
I don't wear bright colors other than red. Don't you have to call the police on a 5 pound rat snatching your sloppy overrated pizza out your hands?
Nah I was just expecting it to actually sound good. Anything sounds good live or played loud in your car, similar to a wrestling event where it can suck on TV but the atmosphere of a live crowd can bump it up.

Sounding like 98% of nt that never been to the city but just Fantasies about it.

Stop it we know ya Texas cats got no flavor and can't dress. And no not everything is better live. I've seen several bands that had good albums but bored me to death live.

If you're talking about East Texas, no doubt, that may as well be a whole different state. I have enough room actually stretch my legs in my home though, and can look outside and not see a dump truck dumping the cities trash right outside my window.

Can't talk about dressing when I know you're out in the dirty streets rocking any one of these.
kanye-west-clothing-line-2015.jpg

T_MbEIRlDBc7RJineT78wR1pPWFTQQKugdlZRoIfks7QqWfMNd7rdkL6RNvtXKqUn5NJ-iGPtfYUtys8Uc35JIvKl42Me9FZCVdYm-f4H6QO0g6OSWRX02BZ07tVFhkftzfj=w426-h398-p

Kanye washed straight up, sorry to tell you, but I hope TLOP tells me otherwise

Last edited:
Meth and Red are the best rap performers I've seen. Busta Rhymes is really good too.
For how little energy he has Snoop puts on a good show too.

Meth and Red are the best rap performers I've seen. Busta Rhymes is really good too.

krs is good too
there are exceptions
but most i've seen end up screaming, inaudible or completely dubbed

I'm from uptown b so no and you're the last person to talk about clothes with your bright orange use shirt and matching air walks
Peep acting like he didn't show us them Air Usos months back...:lol: :smh: :rofl:
You've never been to a concert till you go to one of them edm joints were they're just giving out mollys and half naked to naked women walking around. **** is trippy man
Me and wifey were actually talking about doing that. They have an absurdly large all weekend EDM/Rave at a convention center not too far from us. We might just say **** it and go to the next one...
for the most part, hip-hop is better recorded than live imo

for full songs and stuff
True indeed. Some people sound awful live, fortunately i haven't seen them due to word of mouth and such.
Get back in your casket homie. You are tarnishing the good memories i have of you. :smh: :lol:

If you're talking about East Texas, no doubt, that may as well be a whole different state. I have enough room actually stretch my legs in my home though, and can look outside and not see a dump truck dumping the cities trash right outside my window.

Can't talk about dressing when I know you're out in the dirty streets rocking any one of these
kanye-west-clothing-line-2015.jpg

T_MbEIRlDBc7RJineT78wR1pPWFTQQKugdlZRoIfks7QqWfMNd7rdkL6RNvtXKqUn5NJ-iGPtfYUtys8Uc35JIvKl42Me9FZCVdYm-f4H6QO0g6OSWRX02BZ07tVFhkftzfj=w426-h398-p

Never that's them soho white boys and hipsters that started the bum look Kanye calling his own now. Polo or nothing b

View media item 1911297
Again shows how little you know and just talking like the rest of nt because every borough has its own style and dresses different talks different but go ahead and keep thinking we're the same.

and also - if you notice - those dudes you mention have very unique voices - something lacking in a crappy on stage artist :wink:

Kanye is great, Jay-Z's crowd control is godlike. Lupe is also a low key excellent performer. Didn't expect that much energy from that guy. I left his show very impressed.

Kanye is great, Jay-Z's crowd control is godlike. Lupe is also a low key excellent performer. Didn't expect that much energy from that guy. I left his show very impressed.

i just don't like when they overdub like crazy...jay-z has the voice of a mouse

tho i have not seen him live, i've seen video of him live, screamin and stuff

Last edited:
Second part of Ye's album is pretty dope. 30 Hours & Fade :smokin

30 Hours has that old Ye in 2016 feel.

Back
Top Bottom