Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Vince, Shovel, and WWE's twitter need to be bombarded with hateful tweets about this..Such petty little *******..Vince needs to be removed from WWE as soon as possible..

NESN and some other sports outlets have already written stories about it. Not a good look for Vince...

My boy KO in a New Day Tee 

nthat.gif

I wish that was the Miz so HHH could've Pedigreed him right there on the concrete.

That's pretty trash though, everybody out there having fun and that **** happens. That company really needs to take a hit. Such a ****** run organization for decades, but a lot of really foul stuff coming to light for awhile now

Vince, Shovel, and WWE's twitter need to be bombarded with hateful tweets about this..Such petty little *******..Vince needs to be removed from WWE as soon as possible..
This the problem with you kids these days thinking everything is a joke you don't do that to your boss. I know you never worked a day in your pathetic life so its hard for you to understand what is going on. The hardest job kids face today is learning manners without getting paid for it.

Last edited:
A string of losses to each Social Outcast member would do more damage than an actual suspension.

This the problem with you kids these days thinking everything is a joke you don't do that to your boss. I know you never worked a day in your pathetic life so its hard for you to understand what is going on. The hardest job kids face today is learning manners without getting paid for it.
co-sign on this.

putting your hands in any manner on your boss, much less old *** Vince 
roll.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom