Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

co-sign on this.

putting your hands in any manner on your boss, much less old *** Vince 
roll.gif
mean.gif
Talk about getting trolled
roll.gif
I'm never in here anymore, so I don't know the gimmicks 
laugh.gif

If he's trolling, I still stand by my statement that you should never put your hands on your boss 
laugh.gif

edit: a 60 day suspension is strong, but you can't have guys putting their hands on Vince

Last edited:
vince testing titus, see how bad he wants it when he comes back

but seriously, wasn't it not too long ago he would try and really wrestle with guys like angle, kofi on the plane rides? :lol:

guess mark herny is gonna get a push before mania. where is david otunga at to give titus some legal advice :nerd:

Last edited:
I don't think the problem was that he put hands on vince, its when and where he did it. he probably should've waited till they got to the back to pull that ish

i understand why he was punished but a suspension seems excessive. they should've just fined him and moved on.

How many times has Vince put his hands on employees? Remember him wrestling kurt on the plane? Obviously, times have changed and the company is on egg shells, but still.

vince testing titus, see how bad he wants it when he comes back

but seriously, wasn't it not too long ago he would try and really wrestle with guys like angle, kofi on the plane rides? :lol:

guess mark herny is gonna get a push before mania. where is david otunga at to give titus some legal advice :nerd:

I started typing mine before I saw yours, but all this.

A company whose basis of income and entertainment is conflict, is suspending Titus over some harmless banter during a celebratory event, while promoting the Be A Star campaign as the figureheads themselves emasculate people on camera, and while Pat Patterson is still probably in the back putting gerbals and hampsters up rookies *****. Definitely a time for everything.

A company whose basis of income and entertainment is conflict, is suspending Titus over some harmless banter during a celebratory event, while promoting the Be A Star campaign as the figureheads themselves emasculate people on camera, and while Pat Patterson is still probably in the back putting gerbals and hampsters up rookies *****. Definitely a time for everything.

View media item 1905322

Idk Vince from that gif looked pretty mad & had ppl hold him back even lol. That 60 day suspension is wild tho & :rofl: at that ** **** news

How many times has Vince put his hands on employees? Remember him wrestling kurt on the plane? Obviously, times have changed and the company is on egg shells, but still.
Those are stories this happened in public on TV. It's a time and place for goofing around and this wasn't the time.

Idk Vince from that gif looked pretty mad & had ppl hold him back even lol. That 60 day suspension is wild tho & :rofl: at that ** **** news
Did you see the way he grabbed Vince man you shouldn't grab no grown man like that. This is sickening and he's a role model.

Back
Top Bottom