Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

I agree that Ambrose is more over with the fans, but the writers have allowed that to happen. He's still garbage though.

^ Oh yea B, Black Iron Burger was good. I got the classic one, added an avacado (they didn't charge me either). Had the Sweet Potato fries too. Meal was good man.

Thanks for the suggestion. Brenda lives there and couldn't even help a brother out

He only knows about pauper food like plantains, sandwiches, halal carts and legume stands.

Take my final certification test today in a couple of hours. Hopefully I crush it. I'll update you guys with the results on 2/24/16 and 3/9/16.

Last edited:
I agree that Ambrose is more over with the fans, but the writers have allowed that to happen. He's still garbage though.

I know he's the Indie darling that smarks love, but I seriously hate wrestlers who wears jeans and a t-shirt, I don't care who it is.

I just looks ridiculous :lol:

Give me some companies to invest in Willie Shaw...........
Best tip I can give you: strong balance sheet plus growth potential

So think companies like Apple, Disney, Google,

Now if you wanna speculate more think: innovative industry that cannot be cannibalized by others

So consider Facebook (management team is awesome and no real opponent has emerged), Amazon, Netflix (lil more risky but I like them),

If you wanna capitalize on the day to day habits of people: companies that are ingrained in our culture and are NOT fads

Possibly Starbucks, Delta Airlines potentially, Proctor & Gamble (no growth, but solid alternative to storing your money in a CD)

Basically, I'd look into those 3 sections and do my research on individual companies that meet my criteria and I can trust. Remember, you want strong management, and if you're putting serious cheese on the ground, you want your company to be able to withstand the pressures of a bear market or stagnant economy.

So Titus got suspended the other day for his rib on Vince at the end of Bryan's retirement ceremony and it could be upwards of 90 days. Smh

Wow, I came in here to make a funny Titus joke and see he's the topic of discussion. I knew Vince didn't look like he was laughing but you all had me convinced it was fine :smh: .

I mean the video looks like one of those times where you may tell Titus to chill or something. I mean its not confirmed I guess but come on Vince.

Titus did put them paws on him though ha ha.

I know he'd, at best, been in the Andre Battle Royal but that's still gotta be a good size Mania check..And now he's gone miss out?..That's not right man..:smh:

Back
Top Bottom