Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

She was
pimp.gif
, what happened to her?
nerd.gif
I remember talking to a guy from HB (Christdawg) who said she was his fiancee.

Looks like he's right: https://www.instagram.com/lea_sunshine/

Last edited:
@brendasdeadbaby

What are your go-to NYC spots? And best spots for these?

Cuban
Dominican
Italian
Sandwiches

The answer to the first two are most spots in the heights. Can't think of one but gentrification really hasn't hit da heightz yet so pick a spot. Defontes for Italian subs and num pang for the roast pork belly with roasted pear and carrots sandwich :nthat: refreshing in the summer.

@brendasdeadbaby

What are your go-to NYC spots? And best spots for these?

Cuban
Dominican
Italian
Sandwiches
The answer to the first two are most spots in the heights. Can't think of one but gentrification really hasn't hit da heightz yet so pick a spot. Defontes for Italian subs and num pang for the roast pork belly with roasted pear and carrots sandwich
nthat.gif
refreshing in the summer.
Thanks, baby pa.

I work in midtown, will have to try these spots when I can. Had Num Pang the other day; it was alright.

Last edited:
bigego24 bigego24
@BigEgo34

Idc I see doctors completely misspell words on scripts, not about to watch my grammar online b
Fair enough homie. And you know i am BigEgo24 b. None of that DC BigEgo34 nonsense.
But YOU'RE from jersey??? I don't know who to believe anymore.

bigego24 bigego24
@BigEgo34

Did I get it right this time papi chulo??
GotDamn it BDB. :rofl: :lol: Yes you got it correct. :pimp:
Chip kelly
:smh: :x
Lesean McCoy
:frown:

what up generous?

Waiting for my allergy medication to kick in, so I can go to sleep :lol: :smh:. What's up with you?

I'm bout to take the largest of rips, fill my water cup and pass out..

I love all y'all NTWT... May the force be with y'all... @22stylez please save us from the tyranny Of Darth Muta, she is our gravest enemy yet...

Unless you feline... Then I hope you have to walking around in the last Adidas Kobe filled with marinara sauce for enternity...

@casekicks when you gonna get the jet pack upgrade?...

Back
Top Bottom