Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

I liked Leatherface and NY Giants

But Laughing at You is probably one of the worst rap songs I ever heard

No hyperbole

Pizza is pretty much irrelevant outside of Connecticut. Can't believe you heathens eat it with ketchup though :smh:

I'm too ill, I represent Park hill
See my face on the 20$ bill
Cash it In get $10 back
It a fat lp when cappuccino on the wax

:smokin
:nthat:

Pizza is pretty much irrelevant outside of Connecticut. Can't believe you heathens eat it with ketchup though :smh:

Stawwpp it cinco. They have THE best pizza SPOT in the country but they don't have the best pizza. You could walk a mile in NYC and find a handful of not more good-great spots.

This for sure.
Plenty of great spots in New Haven. NYC doesn't have legit clam pizza.

And new haven doesn't have legit pizza topped with mini pizza :lol:
Plus you have to drive to all those spots cause they're not in walking distance. The amount of good spots in NYC >>> new haven. hell philly and jersey >>>> new haven. they just have THE spot. Idc Paulie G da goat of the NYC pizza right now can't tell me any diffrent

Last edited:
Random Connecticut food thoughts...

Used to go to this place in New London as a kid... Weston's I think?... Bomb bomb bomb grinders... Bread was :smokin... Made me like Italians as a kid...

Spot in Mystic I'd get clam fritters from... Always so damn good :smokin... One of the very few things I enjoy ketchup with... You can't get clam fritters up here... People don't know what they are :lol:...

Wait, Brenda do you mean Paulie Gee? They are opening a location here in Baltimore....

Back
Top Bottom