Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Got the day off watching TV

Goldberg was on Law And Order SVU throwing nailed down benches at Stabler 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
How was super?
It has basically just been a more detailed series of the 2 previous movies(Battle of the Gods and Return of Frieza.) The details make it a bit more appealing but some of the early episodes had some terrible animation quality.
Yes please school us bigego24 bigego24 @BigEgo34...
Now they are starting a tournament arc. Should be interesting. They always have dope battles in the tournaments.
The entire Namek, Ginyu, and Frieza saga :smokin :nthat: :pimp:...
Furthermore the Android and Cell sagas. Cell saga is my favorite personally.
Freiza saga is my second favorite
Ginyu force was fun too
When Vegeta got the Powerbomb of doom from Recoome... :wow: :x :smh: Ginyu getting body transferred into the frog gets mentioned in Super. :lol:
Frieza. He's the ultimate villain :pimp:
Dude did cause the OG Super Saiyan transformation and killed a couple of main characters.
Happy Bday to both papi"s
This. Happy b-day to both of y'all. :nthat:
There's no bigger moment in anime that when Vegeta got Buck 50'ed by Frieza |I
:smh: My guy Vegeta was pouring out his heart and soul to Goku. Then that damn beam. :smh: :frown:

Please Make It Stop :pimp:

Happy Birthday JRS, hopefully someone has that Gianna Michaels life-size doll you wanted coming to you

If you think Reigns is in the Raw main event a lot, then your eyes do not deceive you. Through the February 1st edition of Raw, Reigns has ended Raw the last 11 weeks in a row, and 14 out of the last 16 total. Here they are below, starting with the most recent:

The New John Chena!

Vegeta was never treated as well as he should have been for someone with a bloodline as pure and regal as his.
The prince of Saiyans was always bested by Kakarot or his damn son. Even so Trunks and Vegeta as far as father and son>>>>>>>>>>(Piccolo is Gohan's real Dad...:nerd:) Dudes didn't get a chance to be lighthearted so they played for keeps in battles. Vegeta is the realest character by far. And he didn't need the strength of the other Saiyans to achieve Super Saiyan Blue(Super Saiyan God+) unlike Goku...Vegeta is finally getting some fair booking by Toriyama. :lol: :smokin

I have watched every DBZ, and GT episode(but those dont count :lol:) and I am caught up on Super. Gotta watch all of OG Dragon Ball though. Still slackin on that. :smh:

Original DB is so slept on.

**** go real after the 2nd World Tournament.

HBD to the new members of Team Old in here :nthat:

In 20 years we'll be part of Team AARP with Case, rhino and DC

You're a serf. Your birth isn't worthy of being celebrated.

#RedBaronRules

You're both serfs and 4wrestling 4wrestling is y'alls king.
King Jesse has given each of you an opportunity to experience prosperity but you peasants couldn't appreciate his generosity. Because of you selfish, bottom feeding plankton, our great leader is stepping down. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

#RedBaronRules

Back
Top Bottom