Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

M4eXCQa.jpg

qmpZIDJ.jpg

Just feel behind in my life for my age man

Good thing about being as young as you are is that you got all the time in the world to change things..You'll get where you want to be bro..

That's a yes :lol:...
Chilling watching DBZ... Need to get my cheerio *** to bed...

I used to watch DBZ back in the Toonami days..Always wanted to watch the entire series but it's way too long..

I just turned 26 guys this is weird

Happy birthday brother zube..What's weird about it?

Just feel behind in my life for my age man

And you always will... Because no matter your income, you'll always have a false sense of what is "successful"... You are taught to always strive for more and you haven't" made it" until you get there... But because there is always a level above you, you never "make it"...

CP34 you watching Dragon Ball Super after you finish DBZ?

Maybe... I gotta read up on it a bit... Is there English dubs?... Or just English subs?... I haven't watched Resurrection of F yet either... Is there English dub of that?...

Help please :nerd:...

And I've been thinking bout watching Dragon Ball next...

I used to watch DBZ back in the Toonami days..Always wanted to watch the entire series but it's way too long..

Long yes... But the episodes are mad easy to watch... They're 20 minutes tops once you skip the 2 minute intro...

I'm on episode 275 right now... Got like 17 left :smokin...

Just get your kids to like it :lol:...

Last edited:
I finished the whole DBZ series in 2 months a couple yrs ago.
I have watched every DBZ, and GT episode(but those dont count :lol:) and I am caught up on Super. Gotta watch all of OG Dragon Ball though. Still slackin on that. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom