Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

I just turned 26 guys this is weird
Sorry to hear it b

Im currently at 'please make it stop'
Man, I ain't eem on this list. 
laugh.gif

Been off this list for few years now (my birthday just went Friday). 
laugh.gif

next thing you know she'll be walking down the aisle to undertaker's entrance music and take just as long to get to the alter

NXT Dallas will dump all over Wrestlemania Star Symbol so bad it's not even funny. Hearing the news of them trying to get HBK involved in more than just a special appearance is another reminder of how they failed with creating new stars and stymieing potential stars. Attitude has been dead for 14 years and they need to quit trying to have quick cash-ins from it.

Last edited:
NXT Dallas will dump all over Wrestlemania Star Symbol so bad it's not even funny. Hearing the news of them trying to get HBK involved in more than just another reminder of how they failed with creating new stars and stymieing potential stars. Attitude has been dead for 14 years and they need to quit trying to have quick cash-ins from it.
Makes no sense that Sev and KO aren't top heels but they can push that bum Shameus on us. They have the talent they don't know how to book for ****.

Back
Top Bottom