Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Reddit post:

Bray Wyatt should stop wrestling

You've got Erick Rowan, Luke Harper and Braun Strowman. Every feud should be the Wyatt Family vs. Wrestler X. If the Authority wants a six-man tag, f*** them, Rowan, Harper, Strowman. Roman wants a match, f*** him, send Harper out. Dean's pissed off, Rowan's got him. Have Wyatt at ringside for the matches. This gives those guys some singles time and protects Wyatt in a storyline. Only when those three guys aren't good enough should Wyatt get up and fight. He's charismatic and controlling, jus like a final boss. It's time to treat him as such.

I'm all in on the 'final boss' type booking for Bray.

Reddit post:

Bray Wyatt should stop wrestling

You've got Erick Rowan, Luke Harper and Braun Strowman. Every feud should be the Wyatt Family vs. Wrestler X. If the Authority wants a six-man tag, f*** them, Rowan, Harper, Strowman. Roman wants a match, f*** him, send Harper out. Dean's pissed off, Rowan's got him. Have Wyatt at ringside for the matches. This gives those guys some singles time and protects Wyatt in a storyline. Only when those three guys aren't good enough should Wyatt get up and fight. He's charismatic and controlling, jus like a final boss. It's time to treat him as such.

I'm all in on the 'final boss' type booking for Bray.
Same here. That would help him big time.

Sure

I couldn't see it as the main event or anything, but it'd fit right in on a WM card

Braun needs to be humbled...old country way

Back
Top Bottom