Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

tumblr_o0xx06F1uV1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

tumblr_o0xx06F1uV1sj4xr4o2_400.gif

tumblr_o0xx06F1uV1sj4xr4o3_500.gif

tumblr_o0xx06F1uV1sj4xr4o4_500.gif

tumblr_o0xx06F1uV1sj4xr4o6_400.gif

tumblr_o0xx06F1uV1sj4xr4o5_400.gif

If Cornette really wanted to make a statement, he could probably get in touch with LU producers/bookers and bring his insight. Instead, he sounds like a Lord Jamar, beaten and battered. He's basically mad that logical story-lines and good wrestling are being combined with excellent production, and that LU can possibly be a legit option.
He doesn't want to tho... He's happy bring being mostly retired...
I thought Cornette has a NWA promotion going?

647281-wcwnworevenge_na.jpg

yo how did raven make the cover of wcw vs nwo revenge???

I get nash, *****, and goldberg..... but Raven???

I dont remember him being in the forefront to defend wcw

should have been ultimo on there

Last edited:
I had read before that they wanted to represent the major stables at the time, along with a central WCW figure. WCW, Flock, Wolfpac, and Hollywood. Not sure when production was finished for that game, but it had to be at the top of 98, cause I think the Flock was all but dead by the time the game actually came out.

I had read before that they wanted to represent the major stables at the time, along with a central WCW figure. WCW, Flock, Wolfpac, and Hollywood. Not sure when production was finished for that game, but it had to be at the top of 98, cause I think the Flock was all but dead by the time the game actually came out.

Makes sense. #FactsFromTheGrave

Reddit post:
Bray Wyatt should stop wrestling

You've got Erick Rowan, Luke Harper and Braun Strowman. Every feud should be the Wyatt Family vs. Wrestler X. If the Authority wants a six-man tag, f*** them, Rowan, Harper, Strowman. Roman wants a match, f*** him, send Harper out. Dean's pissed off, Rowan's got him. Have Wyatt at ringside for the matches. This gives those guys some singles time and protects Wyatt in a storyline. Only when those three guys aren't good enough should Wyatt get up and fight. He's charismatic and controlling, jus like a final boss. It's time to treat him as such.

Back
Top Bottom