Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

If they want me to take Ambrose seriously he needs to change his attire and act more menacing and serious than this brawling lunatic gimmick. Get him back to who he was with the Shield.

He reminds me of a garbage man

They need to make him come to the arena driving a garbage truck

Lol

This basically makes that vid of Kenny King mean nothing at all. Ol get off my lawn Jeff Jarrett > Stone Cold *** loser

Also why havent they gone down the rock road for reigns and turn him heel? It worked for the rock. Cut his hair short and take himout of that ridiculous swat team outfit

Have him insult the crowd and make him arrogant but in a funny way

Then you can turn him face

Also why havent they gone down the rock road for reigns and turn him heel? It worked for the rock. Cut his hair short and take himout of that ridiculous swat team outfit

Have him insult the crowd and make him arrogant but in a funny way

Then you can turn him face
Vince is in love with the dude man. The WHOLE world is asking this question and suggesting it, but he doesn't see it for some reason.

Some of Thei Shield's best work was when they were henchment for HHH

[thread="643012"]Honestly, what Cornette says IS true. But it is Cornette, so folks will just chalk it up to him being old and bitter. He make sense but he just has to realize, like he always says, the toothpaste is too far out of the tube by this point.[/thread]
[thread="643012"] [/thread]
[thread="643012"]I still like Lucha Underground though, just not the male/female nonsense[/thread]

He sounded old and bitter cause that's exactly what he was. He would book Bobby Eaton over Roman Reigns today. His best point was the part about it being believable. yet every single person knows everything is predetermined. He said all this stuff about insulting the viewers, yet the WWE has been insulting their viewers on a weekly basis for probably a decade. LU gets the basics of wrestling (well thought out story-lines + a good in-ring product) damn near perfect, and leaves all the fluff out. You'd think he would appreciate that.

[thread="643012"]Honestly, what Cornette says IS true. But it is Cornette, so folks will just chalk it up to him being old and bitter. He make sense but he just has to realize, like he always says, the toothpaste is too far out of the tube by this point.[/thread]
[thread="643012"] [/thread]
[thread="643012"]I still like Lucha Underground though, just not the male/female nonsense[/thread]

He sounded old and bitter cause that's exactly what he was. He would book Bobby Eaton over Roman Reigns today. His best point was the part about it being believable. yet every single person knows everything is predetermined. He said all this stuff about insulting the viewers, yet the WWE has been insulting their viewers on a weekly basis for probably a decade. LU gets the basics of wrestling (well thought out story-lines + a good in-ring product) damn near perfect, and leaves all the fluff out. You'd think he would appreciate that.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nope...

It's Jim Cornette... I appreciate his knowledge and his entertainment value... But do I take him seriously?... Nope :lol:...

If Cornette really wanted to make a statement, he could probably get in touch with LU producers/bookers and bring his insight. Instead, he sounds like a Lord Jamar, beaten and battered. He's basically mad that logical story-lines and good wrestling are being combined with excellent production, and that LU can possibly be a legit option.

If Cornette really wanted to make a statement, he could probably get in touch with LU producers/bookers and bring his insight. Instead, he sounds like a Lord Jamar, beaten and battered. He's basically mad that logical story-lines and good wrestling are being combined with excellent production, and that LU can possibly be a legit option.

He doesn't want to tho... He's happy bring being mostly retired...

He doesn't want to tho... He's happy bring being mostly retired...

Thankfully

Look who's not retired though
12573751_10153221748306816_4862990057789712957_n.jpg

oZDVo.gif

Listening to that Bret Hart podcast about the Royal Rumble was spot on, other than the part about HHH not being a good wrestler, though I understand what he was going for as far as HHH not having special matches (or not being able to make matches special) when compared to other guys. The prime example is the Brock/HHH match back in 2012. HHH totally tried to make that be a grand spectacle of a match, and the fans just weren't buying it.

Also agree about the booking of Reigns, and about nothing feeling important in general.

Wow, this farewell package for Nakamura on the 1/30 show.

They are playing soft versions of his songs with lightweight instruments, don't ask me what they are.

But yea man

Wow, this farewell package for Nakamura on the 1/30 show.

They are playing soft versions of his songs with lightweight instruments, don't ask me what they are.

But yea man

You watching on NJPW network or somewhere else?..Link?

Back
Top Bottom