Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

I was playing 2k last night. Game is really decent, but I hate hate hate the method they chose of kicking out of pins. Too often I'm losing matches that I shouldn't because of it.

I was playing 2k last night. Game is really decent, but I hate hate hate the method they chose of kicking out of pins. Too often I'm losing matches that I shouldn't because of it.
Little things bother me about that serious. For example, when someone does a top rope moonsault, they climb the top rope NORMALLY, then they magically SPIN on the top of the turnbuckle to perform a moonsault.

Instead, there should be a separate command that makes wrestlers ascend the top (or 2nd) rope with their back to their downed opponent.

For example 9:50 Mark

DragonSuplex Eddie Jones I got you. 

We're reviewing this (alongside 3 other matches tonight for the podcast). One of the weirder matches I've seen as of late. 

We have a playlist that we're adding onto for the show if you want to subscribe - bit.ly/VRTLMixtape

There's a Hayabusa/Shinzaki v. Taue/Kawada match in that playlist that is just 
mean.gif

This was cool. The music playing reminds me of a Muy Thai match from Thailand. It was cool. Different feel. No complaints here. A fan of Kana's little butterfly match.

"Aye Kana"
"Aye Kana"

"Aye Kana"

laugh.gif

I hate the submission wheel thing, Sick of losing to jobbers because of it.

Been watching nakamura on youtube. That bomaye knee is awesome :lol: :pimp:

Havent watch wrasslin in so long but i find myself tuning in now. Excited to see aj styles and nakamura

These females in WWE kill me..They get signed, get some tv time/attention, and then think they're on a Beyonce/JLo/Adele level of fame..They think they can act like they're above everyone and they're something extra special..:smh:

Back
Top Bottom