Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

out of all the years, some of my favorite beats are the most stripped down, simple, grimy ones with that boom bap

could listen to beats like this all day b

throw this joint in too for now...

Last edited:
whats going on with you jabronis .. are you guys talking about wrestling or dream booking your sex lives with divas?

whats going on with you jabronis .. are you guys talking about wrestling or dream booking your sex lives with divas?

In this thread it's more likely the ladder then the former :tongue:

I like Cesaro as much as everyone else in here, but he's certainly not on the same level as Cena/RKO/Rollins. Dude has never gotten a push. At worst, Balor would be exactly where Cesaro is. That's his floor, IMO.

You better knock on wood, they could always change up his gimmick and make him talk more, that at this point would kill a ton of his momentum
Wrestling ability is only a part of what makes someone successful in the E
I think he should stay in NXT to hone his promo skills and work on doing a better job at connecting his 2 gimmicks
I don't see him thriving once he gets the call up unless he becomes more of a character and less of a good worker with cool Carnage/Venom paint

Last edited:
I'm happy they brought Rick Knox back for season 2... He's a really good ref who can do a lot of physical things when needed...

With jokes like that you wouldn't make 4th string in a gang bang...

My feeling

you hurt them

Your feeling...

tumblr_n67b5ffgJ21r4o0xno1_400.gif

for those who are doing mania. how much have you spent. what are you doing as far was mania, nxt, raw, etc.. where are you staying how much is that costing?where are your seats...etc.. just fill me in on all the details i am seriously thinking about going with me and my girl...

for those who are doing mania. how much have you spent. what are you doing as far was mania, nxt, raw, etc.. where are you staying how much is that costing?where are your seats...etc.. just fill me in on all the details i am seriously thinking about going with me and my girl...
Our friend luckily had a hook on a suite for Dallas so hotels for me were covered fortunately.

Flight from CA to TX - $250

WM ticket - $125 (bleeder, I end up watching the screen the entire time so this didn't really matter)

NXT ticket - $150 (virtually impossible to hit day of)

If you're going to buy an NXT ticket you might want to do it now. The ticket I bought resell is going for $150 more than what I paid for it, presumably because of the Nakamura announcement. Crazy out here. 

Back
Top Bottom