Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

It's not but I won't go into that cause we'll be here all night then the new Reddit dudes gonna question if this is the wrestling or music thread
I'm from the West Coast so I really don't have this super strong attachment to Illmatic, so that's definitely the disconnect. I was also 10 when that album came out.

I will say that I saw him perform the album in full when the documentary dropped & he's pretty great live even though I've always heard the opposite when it comes to his live performances. Jungle was outside after the concert asking my homies & I for cigs 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This Volador vs Mephisto match was really Damn good... Last night of FM... Just saw that Mephisto is 48 :wow:... The finish was the single cleanest and hardest impact Avalanche Spanish Fly I've ever seen :wow:...

This past show/tour picture is really cool... You can tell how much fun this is for everyone involved and how much they look forward to it... The wrestlers and the fans...

All the wrestlers are faces, no Los Ingobernables DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ... Kayfabe is safe...

The wrestlers tossing all they're gear in the crowd is very cool... The Lucha's teasing tossing their masks :lol:...

I'm from the West Coast so I really don't have this super strong attachment to Illmatic, so that's definitely the disconnect. I was also 10 when that album came out.

I will say that I saw him perform the album in full when the documentary dropped & he's pretty great live even though I've always heard the opposite when it comes to his live performances. Jungle was outside after the concert asking my homies & I for cigs :lol:

I have no attachment to anything that isnt family and illmatic isn't even his best album. People love to say a rappers/musician/bands first album is always their best but it's not. It was written >>>> illmatic. nas was on some other stuff that confidence and swag was through the roof

I have no attachment to anything that isnt family and illmatic isn't even his best album. People love to say a rappers/musician/bands first album is always their best but it's not. It was written >>>> illmatic. nas was on some other stuff that confidence and swag was through the roof
...I think we agree on something? This is crazy.

The Message is more listenable to me than anything on Illmatic. 

Lol @ Brenda and Ultimo Al Harrington argued about young boys in NXT and some how managed to flip it in mid conversation about some damn NAS.

Yall are funny on this chatline

for those who are doing mania. how much have you spent. what are you doing as far was mania, nxt, raw, etc.. where are you staying how much is that costing?where are your seats...etc.. just fill me in on all the details i am seriously thinking about going with me and my girl...

Flight from San Diego to Dallas 160 round trip

Hotel ab 500 from Thursday to Tuesday but splitting with my friend

WM ticket was 300 and I haven't bought an NXT or RAW ticket yet. Axxess ticket is 50 bucks I'll purchase that next week.

Dirt Sheets are saying Big Sev got barked on in public by Lana so they both have heat. He's getting that John Morrison heat for not standing up for himself.

Dirt Sheets are saying Big Sev got barked on in public by Lana so they both have heat. He's getting that John Morrison heat for not standing up for himself.
So if Sev would of backhanded her he would of got a major push?

Man, Lana is going to end up in TNA if carries on p1ssing off the Powers that be.

Man that stare Rusev had on when Rock was getting at Lana :lol: still priceless days later.

Back
Top Bottom