Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

"Some people would think why the **** would I ever watch Japanese wrestling regardless of how good it is? And other people are going how dare you criticize Japanese wrestling because it's the greatest on the planet? Those 2 groups are never going to come together."

Jim Cornette on his podcast today... Figured it was topical :lol: :lol: :lol:...

so all this best era talk, i was thinking about old school wrestlers that (in their primes) had the in-ring fast tempo that set them apart
wrestlers i think could have competed just fine in today's market

Adrian Adonis
Dynamite Kid
Bob Orton, Jr.
Pat Patterson
Buddy Rose
Randy Savage
Ray Stevens

You forgot Steamboat..He'd have flourished in any era..

@Meangene45
tumblr_o1kkc4NeKa1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_o1kky1NuX41sbzhteo1_400.gif

Look how real this smile is :lol:
tumblr_o1kelrqsAo1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_o1kgenQjtW1sbzhteo1_500.gif

tumblr_o1kgjjwesH1sbzhteo1_500.gif

"Some people would think why the **** would I ever watch Japanese wrestling regardless of how good it is? And other people are going how dare you criticize Japanese wrestling because it's the greatest on the planet? Those 2 groups are never going to come together."

Jim Cornette on his podcast today... Figured it was topical :lol: :lol: :lol:...

:lol: :lol:

Aj styles has a cross hairdo of the dude who is going bald but grows his hair long to try and hide it and sean hunter from boy meets world. Also whats the point of the gloves? dudes

Probably in the Minority but Becky Lynch is one of the baddest divas on the entire combined roster.

Her
Sasha
Naomi
Lana
Dana Brooke
everytime this is brought up in this thread i have to remind everyone that i took a plane with her to orlando. We were in line together for 45 minutes side by side waiting for security. She is absolute trash. without makeup she is a solid 4.67

Noami - nothing needs to be said about my ebony goddess...

Asuka - I like a chick who looks like she'll punch because I'm not smashing hard enough...

Paige - she looks like she'd lick my ***...

i didn't forget him
he had good mechanics but some of his matches could be boring imo
not jimmy snuka slow, but slow nonetheless
i would include tito santana on that too

Lol, ok..Good mechanics? Dude is an all time great and gets left off a list of people with fast tempo matches? Orton and Patterson make it though? Just when I thought we'd worked through our issues, you go and say some **** like that..

Back
Top Bottom