Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

:x when you in a cab with a stupid *** cab driver... He's talking obscure goth metal bands... I think... That's what he says...

He just asked me if I knew what YouTube is :lol:...

So, you don't mind supporting a racist as long as the price is right, huh?
mean.gif
Correct. I am just like everyone else. I am a convenient vigilante. 

:x when you in a cab with a stupid *** cab driver... He's talking obscure goth metal bands... I think... That's what he says...

What is "goth metal"? As someone who listens to heavy music I want to know what bands are in this genre.

We're still in the process of deciding whether pics, gifs, and videos should be considered reportable offenses.  For now, it's just the use of him name that's a reportable offense.

What is "goth metal"? As someone who listens to heavy music I want to know what bands are in this genre.

Idk :lol:...

Do you think I says anything besides: yup, hhhmmmhhhmmm, sure, and right here?...

:rofl:

The Undertaker Vs. Mankind – Hell In A Cell Match (King Of The Ring 1998)
Mankind-Undertaker-Hell-in-a-Cell.png

Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs. The Rock – No Holds Barred For WWF Title (WrestleMania X-7)
ef6f97160533.jpg

Triple H Vs. Cactus Jack – Street Fight For WWE Title (Royal Rumble 2000)
Cactus-Jack-vs.-Triple-H-1-Face-Off.jpg

Triple H Vs Steve Austin – 3 Stages Of Hell Match (No Way Out 2001)
x240-k4c.jpg

TLC Wrestlemania X-7
tumblr_m6yzojs7Qt1qe1pkvo1_500.gif

Kurt Angle vs Shane McMahon (King Of The Ring 2002)
shaneKOTR_mrorrp4P8i1sookfro1_250_original.gif

Undertaker Vs Shawn Michaels (Badd Blood 97)
undertaker-hbk.jpg

Shawn Michaels vs Mankind ( mind games 97)
tumblr_inline_npg1x5XS7q1qa6wh9_500.png

TLC
summerslam-2000-tlc-1450563831-800.png

tlc-1.png

Bret Hart vs Steve Austin ( I Quit) (WrestleMania 13)
steve-austin-vs-bret-hart.png

Last edited:
Lol watching replay of aj jericho match my dude jbl said aj had major success somewhere else just let um say tna vince :lol:

List of all NJPW on AXS TV episodes available online and links to all of them : SquaredCircle

Good looks, I always forget when this comes on on tv

So, you don't mind supporting a racist as long as the price is right, huh? :smh:

StaceyDashAllAmerican :smh: :smh:

:rofl:

Smackdown spoiler. Regarding Allen Jones.

The Styles clash was used tonight on Smackdown vs Axel.
:x

:x :stoneface: on a Smackdown against HIM and not at a PPV? SMH

Eh. Yea they prolly should've saved it for when he wins a PPV title match or something, but it's w/e

Just waiting on the theme :nerd:

You need a better Tunchi avaiation man. Not enough cleaveges. 

Her "better" ones would get me banned :lol:

Porzingis :pimp:

KD :smokin

Flipping over to Impact, and with Awesome Kong, Dollhouse has gone from being a sexy seductive crew to some weird comedic sorority type of group :lol: I've rarely heard Awesome Kong talk, so it's just weird as hell seeing her show a bunch of personality.

And everyone's favorite wrestler "Big Money" Matt Hardy is in 100% heel mode, and I guess is facing Jeff Hardy tonight

Last edited:
They really wasted the styles clash on Axel??????

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe Ziggler won't be the #1 jobber anymore

i was watching Family Feud earlier today and it was tna guys vs knockouts. It had to be from about 8 years ago rvd and foley were on the team.but anyway the knockouts all looked like goth strippers. So raunchy and trashy looking. All had fake ****, bleach blonde choppy hair with terrible extensions.

Back
Top Bottom