Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

One of my favorite AE matches... HBK vs Mankind... It's just :x :smh: in the best possible ways...

The one that ended in a no contest or something?

Without really thinking, minus #1 and #10, this is probably dead on my list :lol: off top I'd add that 10 man tag match from Raw 2000, I think when Kane came back with Paul Bearer wearing that red jacket.

Some other personal faves would be RVD/Jeff Hardy from Invasion, Austin vs Angle from a 2001 Raw episode, Test/Shane vs SS99, and one of X-Pac/D-Lo Brown matches. Not sure if it was a Raw or a PPV.

I don't think Foley/Taker HIAC is like a fantastic showpiece of prowrestling, but I do acknowledge that it's a match that's important to the lineage of big WWF matches & that's why I threw it on there. Rock/Austin X7 is amazing though cmon :lol:

Oh I didn't mean minus as in they don't belong on there :lol: definitely agree about that HIAC match. Both Taker and Mankind were injured and basically just moving from spot to spot. The WMX7 match was great, but I've always been partial to their WMX9 match, just cause it closed the chapter of their rivalry, especially with all the behind the scenes stuff people learned about the match years later.

Read somewhere earlier that the original plan for the Rumble match was to have Reigns and HHH be the final two, but after Reigns got booed when he came out, they decided to go with Ambrose because they didn't want the crowd to cheer HHH for throwing out Reigns to win, and they knew the crowd would be sympathetic to Ambrose...

i dont watch wrestling anymore but it has become a tradition now to view it from royal rumble to wrestlemania

i still dont get the move to put aj styles on the main roster and not send him to nxt.

by the way ill be watching nxt for the first time now that i have the wwe network again. hope it does not disappoint anybody know which episodes have the debuts of samoa joe, james storm, and austin aries?
Joe debuted at Takeover: Rival that aired in February.

James Storm debuted on the October 21st episode of NXT.

Austin Aries NXT debut hasn't aired yet.

9sUfX.jpg

whats going on guys? get me in on this convo what yall talking about? my girl is watching pretty little liars it might be the only show that is written more bad than raw.

as much as i hated seth's post shield gear at first . his ring gear is up there with the best in todays WWE. the all white and gold was awesome.

I always dug HHH's Pants, especially the Silver/Black and Purple Iridescent ones when he was still with Chyna. 

But Flair's Robes were the biz.

Mauro Ranallo was SO on point during this episode man

NJPW on AXS 10.30.15 1080p - Video Dailymotion

*10/30 episode, Wrestle Kingdom 9, including Nakamura vs Ibushi

Back
Top Bottom