Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

SHALL I GET HIM?!?! is going to get really over
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Brodus's antics before turning on the monster mode
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dang only caught Broadus Clay's last 2 moves...not the way I shouldv'e been introduced to this guy. I thought he'd be a heel and he's out there gettin' his Alex Wright on

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Jennifer Hudson wants to end things with Funkasaurus? Shame on her, he's gotta be a cool +$@$*+# dude to rock with this gimmick the way he has been
laugh.gif

She's married to Otunga. Not Brodus.
Who were you even replying to?

Man what the Harlem Heat is going on here tonight Peep?..4w was talking to thin air too..I think it's about time that NTWT institute a drug testing program..

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Anonymous wrote:
Jennifer Hudson wants to end things with Funkasaurus? Shame on her, he's gotta be a cool @!%%!!$ dude to rock with this gimmick the way he has been
laugh.gif

????
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

With this D Bryan interview and Jeritroll trollin' to end the show, this might be the best last half hour of Raw we've seen in a while. 

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Dang only caught Broadus Clay's last 2 moves...not the way I shouldv'e been introduced to this guy. I thought he'd be a heel and he's out there gettin' his Alex Wright on

Don't worry bro. There were only 2 moves in the match anyway.
SUPLEX! and SHEEWAHH!

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

His Raw debut last week:
And Smackdown on Friday:

WWE video production team OD'd on this segment. Like I'm LOL'ing at how dramatic it was.

This Daniel Bryan heel turn is coming at the right time.

And did I mention that AJ was my girlfriend?..Oh I didn't..Sorry about that..Here she is, my girlfriend, AJ..

DAT BOI DEE BRYAN!!!
17018712_original_original_crop_650x440.jpg

Spoiler [+]
so with d. bry being heel, does that mean cole commentates in his favor? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

And did I mention that AJ was my girlfriend?..Oh I didn't..Sorry about that..Here she is, my girlfriend, AJ..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

She told me she loved me.........and I appreciate that.

roll.gif
roll.gif

DBry avoiding saying the L word back like a true heel would.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

so I guess DB is turning heel?  I think he'd be a great heel 

I agree, but as a heel, his size is going to be a major roadblock.  A heel Daniel Bryan and face Big Show just doesn't work for a program imo.

Guys, any word on Taker's return & possible angle for WM?
nerd.gif

I hope it's not with HHH again..
30t6p3b.gif

PO

Back
Top Bottom