Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Funkasaurus
9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif

Choreography is way more synchronized tonight compared to Friday's.

Jennifer Hudson wants to end things with Funkasaurus? Shame on her, he's gotta be a cool @!%%!!$ dude to rock with this gimmick the way he has been
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

this gimmick is going to get really old; really quick

Godfather 2.0
Adidas about to sue the WWE if they sell that track suit
If they do the goofy dancing before and after the match, but he works as a monster during the match, it will be fine.
However, it sure looks like they're making him a joke in the ring, too.  And that's going to kill his gimmick real quick.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SHOULD I GET HIM??[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SUPLEX![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OKAYYY![/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Jennifer Hudson wants to end things with Funkasaurus? Shame on her, he's gotta be a cool +$@$*+# dude to rock with this gimmick the way he has been
laugh.gif

She's married to Otunga. Not Brodus.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Godfather 2.0
If they do the goofy dancing before and after the match, but he works as a monster during the match, it will be fine.
However, it sure looks like they're making him a joke in the ring, too.  And that's going to kill his gimmick real quick.
I feel like they are doing this to punish him; I feel borderline uncomfortable watching him shake it 
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thee best part about this gimmick... he clearly cannot dance. fantastic. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by bkmac

Jennifer Hudson wants to end things with Funkasaurus? Shame on her, he's gotta be a cool +$@$*+# dude to rock with this gimmick the way he has been
laugh.gif

Whoops
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My son, who just turned 4, heard the Funkasaurus' intro music and started singing "Someone change my diaper"
laugh.gif
..Now thats all I got playin in my head..

Originally Posted by Anonymous

Jennifer Hudson wants to end things with Funkasaurus? Shame on her, he's gotta be a cool @!%%!!$ dude to rock with this gimmick the way he has been
laugh.gif

????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

laugh.gif

Who were you even replying to?

Godfather 2.0
This.

JTG, though..

1326771065945.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I love how AJ looked like a crash test dummy after being ran over by Show. Pure comedy.[/color]

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Godfather 2.0
This.

JTG, though..

1326771065945.gif

That .gif is perfect. 
laugh.gif

That was my first time seeing Brodus Clay and I had this face from the time his music hit until the match was over...
86615ae141135e8e45463a0a4e9c65bb2334c13.gif

Back
Top Bottom