Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

preys for a double elimination between ambrose and reigns setting up a shield triple threat for the strap.... if it's bryan/seth and reigns/brock where does that leave ambrose?

Last edited:
watching a little WK9 right now and damn man i can't find omegas theme anywhere...

also really enjoyed ibushi in there man... he never really gave me personality in the ring but that match made me a fan with him mocking nakamura

yezzir...any idea when i'll get em? over/under 6 months?
laugh.gif
idk never ordered from them. Want to cop the shirt but almost 50 for a t shirt just isnt a good look . Been eyeing a few things on the site though might have to pull the trigger on this shirt

idk never ordered from them. Want to cop the shirt but almost 50 for a t shirt just isnt a good look . Been eyeing a few things on the site though might have to pull the trigger on this shirt

which shirt? yea 42 for a shirt but i'll wear this more than my wwe shirts... like... outside of wwe events :lol:

i almost bought that damn okada towel but i couldn't justify 50 for a damn towel :smh:

which shirt? yea 42 for a shirt but i'll wear this more than my wwe shirts... like... outside of wwe events
laugh.gif

i almost bought that damn okada towel but i couldn't justify 50 for a damn towel
mean.gif
want the okada shirt. Wish they had like ppv posters for sale too . same thing with wwe want to go back and buy ppv posters from past events but they dont make them

The fact that jeans came out to help roman makes me have hope that jeans will be elevated back in the main story for the rumble n possibly for mania.

Deepsea still dresses like a character from the wire and trying to talk about fashion. Get outta here with that.

Wearing a wrestling shirt in public is no different than wearing a shirt of your favorite nhl,mlb,nba,nfl team/player. But you know since wrestling is "fake" it gets crowned upon. I personally don't do it I use the shirts for my morning jogs or to lounge in the crib but I see nothing wrong with wearing it out in public.

Deepsea still dresses like a character from the wire and trying to talk about fashion. Get outta here with that.

Wearing a wrestling shirt in public is no different than wearing a shirt of your favorite nhl,mlb,nba,nfl team/player. But you know since wrestling is "fake" it gets crowned upon. I personally don't do it I use the shirts for my morning jogs or to lounge in the crib but I see nothing wrong with wearing it out in public.
LOL @ You always hittin me with the Wire references.

nah, it' ain't cause its "fake" it cause its "gay" b

Last edited:
LOL @ Muta Chief Keefe. I guess his hair does look like he has dreads a little.

In for a little, team just got BLOWNT out in a rec league game. Body sore. In the bed for a little.

KENTA time. Funny how he used to come out to T-I

NOAH 01.03.2009 - KENTA vs Katsuhiko Nakajima - YouTube

Call me a mark but did the ring really implode when Brock did that superplex on Show?

WOW at #2
roll.gif

Yes
roll.gif
the ref had me in tears, stumbling like he was in a legit earthquake
I remember watching it live, back when I used to watch Smackdown. My 13 year old self screamed like a little girl. I was most concerned for the ref
roll.gif

Bruh, the ref was on SKATES, looking like JJ Reddick

Last edited:
speaking of shirts... my kevin owens, balor and ambrose shirts came in. Like peep said... idk if i'll wear these much outside of wrestling events :lol: feelin like the owens shirt was meant for kassius ohno :lol:

anyone know how long puroresushop ships... under/over 6 months? they already charged me :smh:

Mines came in a month. I got that Nakamura shirt upthere and wore it while watching WK9 lol

Back
Top Bottom