Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

So is this BDC thing that yall are talking about..is it supposed to be the new Aces & Eights? Or is it mor like Better-Than-U-Topia from that one SvR game?

:rofl: :rofl: yall are funny man
I'm with you on that. Teanna trump too :pimp:

Great minds think alike :pimp:

She is flawless bruh :smh:

Their Tuesday night Titans review was HILARIOUS. I wish I could grab a beer with these guys and just hang out with em. Wai is funny as hell man.

who's everyone's thoughts on surprises in the rumble? sucks they were thinkin of having ex ecw guys when they went to 40. quickly changed that idea.

I'm thinkin rvd. Jericho. dudleys? dreamer if he's not wit tna ? I wanna say one legand is going to be in it. someone like Val Venis. or knowing wwe we will get zero.

Khali

nvplz9.gif

Forgot to mention...Hunico with the biggest win of his career :pimp: :pimp:

But.....unless this ends up as a legit feud, what does this spastic booking accomplish? The WWE is so lazy. Guys just aimlessly trade wins and its supposedly a feud.

Gonna watch this TNA's Greatest Matches thing since it happens to be on right now. Haven't seen all these matches, but the ones I do remember were really good. I wonder if they'll go further back with these episodes since their best stuff was 02-06 and parts of 07

Gonna watch this TNA's Greatest Matches thing since it happens to be on right now. Haven't seen all these matches, but the ones I do remember were really good. I wonder if they'll go further back with these episodes since their best stuff was 02-06 and parts of 07

TNA's greatest matches huh? Is this a half hour special?

1hr (i dont know if you were being sarcastic :lol:) but there's 1 on right now, and 2 more afterwards

From an upcoming TNA show:

Lashley comes down without the belt and is upset. He grabs the mic and tells them to bring his title out, now. Kenny King comes out and tells Lashley to go crying to the NYPD "if they don't choke or shoot" him first.

Raven :rofl: :rofl:

I forgot how much I hated seeing Mick Foley in TNA, especially that travesty of a match he had with Ric Flair, both just bleeding everywhere for no reason. Flair & Foley had already wrestled a terrible match in the WWE in 2004, so there was no reason for them to do that again 5 years later

You marks want to see Daniel Bryan to beat this guy

Not saying i'm a dbry believer but....he can be booked like this... and don't forget he beat evolution in one night with a bad shoulder... just sayin...batista aint no brock but.....

Last edited:
That Brock vid was good. I still think Bryan can beat Brock. Bryan is going to have to use his submission game to catch Brock. At this point I don't think Brock will be the champ at wm. I think Seth vs Bryan will be the Main Event.

Back
Top Bottom