Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

speaking of shirts... my kevin owens, balor and ambrose shirts came in. Like peep said... idk if i'll wear these much outside of wrestling events :lol: feelin like the owens shirt was meant for kassius ohno :lol:

anyone know how long puroresushop ships... under/over 6 months? they already charged me :smh:

John Cena (@JohnCena) tweeted at 12:00pm - 9 Jan 15:

Congrats to @TripleH for his induction into the 2015 Int'l Hall of Fame. Well deserved for a career of hard work and excellence.

So you tweet this after he "fired" your friends huh? What a scumbag. Cena is a horrible "friend" never helps them and now he does this crap. @DCAllAmerican you think heels doing a make a wish is bad. This right here pisses me off. :smh:

I just bought these two yesterday online. Hopefully I get em by wm31.
laugh.gif
Might wear one of em to wm31
Are you gettng them from Puroresu Shop? If so, would you mind telling me what size you wear in US, and what size of these you are getting? I want thank Nakamura shirt so bad

Are you gettng them from Puroresu Shop? If so, would you mind telling me what size you wear in US, and what size of these you are getting? I want thank Nakamura shirt so bad

I wear medium in us size and I ordered same size. Hopefully I did the right thing :lol:

Also got em from puroresu

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for my King of Strong Style shipping email from PWTs..I haven't been this excited for a damn t-shirt in years..

Just saw on Yahoo that Bork Laser has won the PWI Wrestler of the Year Award..How is that possible?..Dude wrestled all of 4 or 5 times the entire year..

who's everyone's thoughts on surprises in the rumble? sucks they were thinkin of having ex ecw guys when they went to 40. quickly changed that idea.

I'm thinkin rvd. Jericho. dudleys? dreamer if he's not wit tna ? I wanna say one legand is going to be in it. someone like Val Venis. or knowing wwe we will get zero.

who's everyone's thoughts on surprises in the rumble? sucks they were thinkin of having ex ecw guys when they went to 40. quickly changed that idea.

I'm thinkin rvd. Jericho. dudleys? dreamer if he's not wit tna ? I wanna say one legand is going to be in it. someone like Val Venis. or knowing wwe we will get zero.

I'm probably alone. but I'd like to see Jake come back and eliminate 1 or 2 jobbers.

Rvd, dudleys, sabu, booker 5x, zayn maybe dreamer

The rumor is a few ecw originals will be entrants since its in philly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom