Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Too bad luger ruined her life
mean.gif

She was soooo loveable. She had that classy innocent supportive look.
frown.gif
She is a grown woman. Luger didn't trick her or anything man lol

Here's a video of the moves in the Moves Pack DLC that drops today.

Here's a video of the moves in the Moves Pack DLC that drops today.
I noticed more than a few of those moves are from New Japan guys. Now if WWE would only emulate their efforts in ring and not just in the video games...then we'd be going in the right direction. :smh:

Last edited:
Not sure why they are keeping Randy off tv. I want to a live event December 28th and he was fighting Kane so it's not an injury or wanting time off..

I assume he will be in the rumble, one of the last 4…

Also predicting another Kofi spot in the rumble and when miz gets eliminated, mizdow will eliminate himself haha

I prefer they keep Lord Migos off of TV instead of just giving him garbage after an epic return. Their favorite return feud seems to always be the Demon Kane against the returnee and take guy is currently tied up with Pencil Neck B+ Player. So just keep him on the House Show circuit for the time being.

Cliffs???????
Ivory said Trips has no charisma and cuts 9 hour promos. Took Takers spot as judge for wrestlers court. HHH was jealous of Rock and Stone Cold being upper echelon before him. He left Chyna all sad when he left her for Steph(MAJOR upgrade) and that she told people working for Triple H McMahon was gonna suck when he and Steph eventually take over...

I almost got kicked out of a live event in philly for slapping Ivory's rear as D-LO carried her out. Security just gave me the :smh:

Don't judge... I was 14 and horny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crowd around me was just :lol: as well.

My boy I went with was :smh: then :rolleyes then :smokin

Last edited:
I almost got kicked out of a live event in philly for slapping Ivory's rear as D-LO carried her out. Security just gave me the :smh:

Don't judge... I was 14 and horny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crowd around me was just :lol: as well.

My boy I went with was :smh: then :rolleyes then :smokin

My boy used to run down to where Beualh and Francine would have their catfights and start grabbin *** at the ECW arena.

Did they tear down the ECW arena or is it still up? Shows at the arena were fun as well as the shows that had the ECW fan cams.

Can someone repost some English friendly Puroresu websites? Puroresufan.com closed and that was my goto for NJPW, and it used to be a good site for AJPW, NOAH, and Zero-One.

Back
Top Bottom