Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

J & J Security need to stick with Rollins throughout his heel run
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Seth should be champ and hold the briefcase.

Then let him slip one time and then he cashes in his briefcase right away. Typical scumbag move.
pimp.gif
You're making too much sense.

I wonder how long he'll be heel. He definitely deserves the title after the last segment tonight: holding his own against Heyman, waiting for the two Curb Stomps.

Last edited:
My dude H would not let Steph talk
laugh.gif
.  No doubt in my mind he would pedigree Steph and throw her mic into the crowd if he could get away with it.

I flipped to raw to see macho man getting the hof treatment. Dude should have been in before now . Slim jims for everyone

Well the hell did he get all that coffee creamer from though..... randy with th black magic............ madness

Just watched that MM preview on the Network..Man I miss the late 80's/early 90's so much..Dude was pure fire during that time and he basically could do no wrong..And gawdamn, Ms. Elizabeth was a beautiful woman..Not hot, or trashy, or skanky like these corner-walking "divas" of today..But a legit classically pretty woman..

Just watched that MM preview on the Network..Man I miss the late 80's/early 90's so much..Dude was pure fire during that time and he basically could do no wrong..And gawdamn, Ms. Elizabeth was a beautiful woman..Not hot, or trashy, or skanky like these corner-walking "divas" of today..But a legit classically pretty woman..

Too bad luger ruined her life :smh:

She was soooo loveable. She had that classy innocent supportive look. :frown:

Last edited:
Someone else brought it up earlier, but how are they supposed to integrate Randy Orton back into this? I feel like they kind of missed the boat on it. I highly doubt they keep him out of the Rumble, so I feel like it's too late to have him do something meaningful.

Someone else brought it up earlier, but how are they supposed to integrate Randy Orton back into this? I feel like they kind of missed the boat on it. I highly doubt they keep him out of the Rumble, so I feel like it's too late to have him do something meaningful.
He'll smash Brie in front of DBry causing a feud between them and taking DBry out of picture for the belt.

He'll smash Brie in front of DBry causing a feud between them and taking DBry out of picture for the belt.

Nah save that for Seth. D bry celebrating the www belt on the next night. Big show, j&j security have the Bellas oiled and tied up, and Seth Rollins says they will gang rape these girls if he doesn't laid down and let him cash it in.

wth are they doing with Jeans and Reigns :smh:

Dbryan is corny too, wwe cant make anymore interesting faces

Seth tho :pimp:

Naaa they had that 7 month stretch when they where main eventing every ppv. I'm good on Orton vs bryan for a long time. Besides Orton is a face now
You're not using WWE Logic.
Nah save that for Seth. D bry celebrating the www belt on the next night. Big show, j&j security have the Bellas oiled and tied up, and Seth Rollins says they will gang rape these girls if he doesn't laid down and let him cash it in.
roll.gif

"You know me better than that.."

WWE and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment are creating WWE Immortals, a free-to-play mobile game that will feature epic Superstar battles in a fantastically re-imagined WWE world. WWE Immortals is being developed by NetherRealm Studios, the creators of the best-selling Mortal Kombat franchise and Injustice: Gods Among Us, in conjunction with Phosphor Game Studios, and will be available worldwide on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices in 2015.
ibcwPE1Nm4Rd2V.gif

Back
Top Bottom