Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Also anyone peep Ashley massaro and sings Twitter beef. It involved a very recent pic of sunny :nerd: :x

Also anyone peep Ashley massaro and sings Twitter beef. It involved a very recent pic of sunny :nerd: :x

Are you talking about Sunny's new venture into naked web-camming?..I heard she insinuated that Massaro (who I have no clue who that is) was a prostitute..

Are you talking about Sunny's new venture into naked web-camming?..I heard she insinuated that Massaro (who I have no clue who that is) was a prostitute..

Yeah :x why couldn't sunny venture to web camming or nudes....like 20 years ago....

Last edited:
massaro was my ***** back in the day. loved her punk rock look.

Deep Sea got that Andray Blatche jersey on ice next to his Javaris Crittenton.

Apparently this happened but I think this is a troll. If troll then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Smackdown starts with Bryan vs Kane. Bryan and Kane start off strong but Rollins and JNJ security interfere. Reigns comes to save Bryan but Show comes out and knocks him out. Show punches Bryan, Kane picks him up and tombstones him on the steps, and JNJ hold Bryan down and Rollins curb stomp him on the steel steps. Bryan gets carried out on a stretcher

DEEPSEA the type of dude to run into Jan Vesley at a club and buy him multiple drinks and try and take advantage of him at the end of the night.

And brag to his boys that he hit that

Last edited:
Nah that just gives me an excuse to buy shoes since I've never been big on that anyway :lol:

What color is the shirt and what color shoes you looking for?

Fluorescent orange, blue, white, black and yellow Uso shirt

Apparently this happened but I think this is a troll. If troll then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Smackdown starts with Bryan vs Kane. Bryan and Kane start off strong but Rollins and JNJ security interfere. Reigns comes to save Bryan but Show comes out and knocks him out. Show punches Bryan, Kane picks him up and tombstones him on the steps, and JNJ hold Bryan down and Rollins curb stomp him on the steel steps. Bryan gets carried out on a stretcher

Jesus Chriiiiiiiiist :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Confirmed he's winning the rumble with this. Steph and shovel gonna come out Monday night bury him like they always do. Bryan gonna make his return at the rumble like he should have and win. Bryan vs rollins wm31

Either that or....idk man only shoes that I got close to your shirt I would rock are infrared am90s

Back
Top Bottom