Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

I dont kno why these wrestlers think wwe is were you need to be at.

Half them dudes well be wasted. Dont they know competition is good for the business

It's what a lot of em grew up on man, WWE is the dream for them. Can't really knock em for it.

As much as y'all love NJPW and the other companies, WWE is still the #1 company in wrestling and where people want to be.

As much as y'all love NJPW and the other companies, WWE is still the #1 company in wrestling and where people want to be.

Agreed..You can't knock any pro wrestler for wanting a shot at making it in the biggest company in the industry..Nothing wrong with that at all..

Even with a guy like Nakamura who's been at or near the top of NJPW for quite awhile, you can't blame him for wanting to see if he can be successful somewhere else..I'm just going to hate it when they change his name, outfit, character, and wrestling style..

Agreed..You can't knock any pro wrestler for wanting a shot at making it in the biggest company in the industry..Nothing wrong with that at all..

Even with a guy like Nakamura who's been at or near the top of NJPW for quite awhile, you can't blame him for wanting to see if he can be successful somewhere else..I'm just going to hate it when they change his name, outfit, character, and wrestling style..

A real question why do they do that?

Like we dont kno who these dudes are or where they come from.

Eh Kenta, Kana, Devitt etc didn't really get changed up too much appearance and character wise..I'm not really worried about Naka in that aspect.

I think all those dudes will keep their names just like Samoa Joe, Johnny Gargano, Tomasso Ciampa, and James Storm did.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom