Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Damn. Okada vs Tanahashi was masterful. Longest climax I ever saw in a match. The ending sequence was almost 8 mins.

Amazing man

Vince gotta be happy deep inside with them Roman chants. Thinking, "Its working! This guy is getting over!".

How so?

Is there any chance of Anderson / Gallows / Styles / Naka debuting at NXT Wrestlemania?
They just announced it. Hit those brakes lol
Nah, I'm just curious because they have to get used to the WWE style, test out the NXT waters, etc. Naka still has the strap, Styles has to complete his schedule, etc.

Debuting at NXT WM =
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Nah, I'm just curious because they have to get used to the WWE style, test out the NXT waters, etc. Naka still has the strap, Styles has to complete his schedule, etc.

Debuting at NXT WM = :x :smokin

Whats wwe style(serious question)

Ramen is in idiot for that. At least pull a Stone Cold and use his own hand to count.

Whats wwe style(serious question)

They gotta learn how to do moves based on where the cameras are..And set up moves/react to moves based on where cameras are..They gotta learn how to do WWE's idea of an entrance..

Back
Top Bottom