Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Why do people even listen to the english commentary. Yall playing yourself.

That segment wasn't that bad, Y2J still has it, New Day is gold on the mic.

Two sides of the segment with mic skills = Entertainment.

when do the Slammy award things go away?

Great, Kalisto all alone with the Dudley Boyz now, I am so confused

H0xKUKq.gif

a5MDlEI.gif

Last edited:
Why do people even listen to the english commentary. Yall playing yourself.
This. My years of watching subtitled anime helps me comprehend a phrase from time to time but the emotion of the japanese announcers is felt regardless of language barriers.

Guess it's official now

Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, AJ Styles & Shinsuke Nakamura are NXT bound

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...dly-signs-aj-styles-and-other-top-njpw-stars/

Source: F4WOnline

In an update from earlier, WWE has reportedly signed New Japan Pro Wrestling stars AJ Styles, Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson and current IWGP Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura, according to F4WOnline. We first exclusively reported in early December that WWE was interested in signing Nakamura. The groupreportedly informed NJPW booker Gedo that they were finishing up before WrestleKingdom 10 this morning.

No word yet on when the four will begin work with WWE but Nakamura apparently is not leaving early as he will most likely drop his title before leaving.

F4W added that Anderson was reportedly also in talks with TNA and close to signing but the WWE deal came through instead. Anderson, Gallows and Nakamura are expected to honor their Ring of Honor dates for February and AJ is likely done with ROH going forward.

We'll have more on this story later.

They'll never leave NXT dough, them guys old

Besides, Doc Gallows was already Festus once

Last edited:
Finished up WK10..It's probably already cemented itself as card of the year..

Okada vs Tanahashi was great..It seemed a little uninspired for the first 1/4 of the match, and then it turned it all the way up for the last 3/4..I think it was just a hair behind last year's match, but that's nothing to be mad at..Giving match of the night, and year, to Shinsuke & Styles though..

Now I'm stuck watch Raw which makes my internal electronics sad..

This. My years of watching subtitled anime helps me comprehend a phrase from time to time but the emotion of the japanese announcers is felt regardless of language barriers.

Yoshi was the worse than Adamle & Byron Gumble put together..I thought the overall English commentating was solid..They added enough to the matches and definitely didn't take anything away from the matches like Cole or King..

I dont kno why these wrestlers think wwe is were you need to be at.

Half them dudes well be wasted. Dont they know competition is good for the business

Pretty cool that Gallows created an excellent character for himself in Japan after the WWE had him be Fake Kane and Festus

Back
Top Bottom