Wrestling Thread Jan 3-9 | 1/9 TNA Genesis - Angle vs Jarrett | RVD vs ??? | Beer Money vs MCMGs

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Predictions for 2011:
DSK will be banned...yet again.
It will turn out that Hyper Cutter is 4w alternate SN, and 4w will step down as OP as a result.
DFly will not be seen for a while awaiting his trial for the attempted kidnapping of a Diva.
hombre gets into drugs...Jeff Hardy/Scott Hall type addiction.
GHIMS will face the ire of fellow posters when he predicts that a certain deceased wrestler will come back to life and be the 30th entrant of the Royal Rumble.
JNSQ I think you're a nerd. If we were all like you..maaaaaan I'd rather live in Pluto.

Spoiler [+]
drugged-jeff-hardy-o.gif

Predictions for 2011:
It will turn out that Hyper Cutter is 4w alternate SN, and 4w will step down as OP as a result.
DFly will not be seen for a while awaiting his trial for the attempted kidnapping of a Diva.
GHIMS will face the ire of fellow posters when he predicts that a certain deceased wrestler will come back to life and be the 30th entrant of the Royal Rumble.
JNSQ I think you're a nerd. If we were all like you..maaaaaan I'd rather live in Pluto.

Spoiler [+]
drugged-jeff-hardy-o.gif

Predictions for 2011:

Club vs 4W at WM

Predictions for 2011:

Club vs 4W at WM

could actually be a good show from TNA tonight.. but i am sure they will botch the booking along the way...

could actually be a good show from TNA tonight.. but i am sure they will botch the booking along the way...

Originally Posted by Club29

Predictions for 2011:

Club vs 4W at WM

What are you going to do?  Throw gross health food at me?

Predictions for 2011:

Club vs 4W at WM

Predictions for 2011:
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
*Continues plan to Brogue kick Cody Rhodes off a cliff to get at Layla 
nerd.gif
 *....with AJ Lee as the backup plan
nerd.gif

Predictions for 2011:
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
*Continues plan to Brogue kick Cody Rhodes off a cliff to get at Layla 
nerd.gif
 *....with AJ Lee as the backup plan
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Predictions for 2011:

Club vs 4W at WM

Eat clean.

and then win....CLEAN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Predictions for 2011:

Club vs 4W at WM

Eat clean.

and then win....CLEAN
pimp.gif

First match is the X Division championship match between Lethal and Kaz.

When does Matt Hardy's 90 day no compete clause end?

First match is the X Division championship match between Lethal and Kaz.

When does Matt Hardy's 90 day no compete clause end?

Back
Top Bottom