Wrestling Thread Jan 28-Feb 3 | 1/31 TNA Impact From England - Angle v Anderson, RVD v Ion v King

Thought the gong was gonna hit when the lights went out at the Super Bowl

:pimp: :pimp: Ravens won.

That blackout had me thinking any number of WWE superstars were going to be standing in the middle of the field when the lights came back :lol:

View media item 250421

If I'm WWE I don't want the Shield posting anything. I know times have changed but this just blurs the lines too much for me.

I agree, I also dont like that they have a theme song and had an official match. Takes away from their stealthiness.

Im going to wrestlemania and im kinda low on money. Hotels are expensive as hell in the city, and food, bev, fun. Plus a train ticket up from VA.

Anyone know about the pennsylnavia hotel? Near msg? Got its own bathrooms?

I aint down with that share a bathroom crap. Need a good hotel.

Thought bout priceline bidding like 150 a niggt for 3.5 star hotels n see if i get anything

If I'm WWE I don't want the Shield posting anything. I know times have changed but this just blurs the lines too much for me.
You bring up a good point. This was discussed on the MLW Podcast.

Should kayfabe be upheld on the Twitter?

Should heels be friends with faces on the Twitter?

Should folks act out of character in the social media?

You bring up a good point. This was discussed on the MLW Podcast.

Should kayfabe be upheld on the Twitter?

Should heels be friends with faces on the Twitter?

Should folks act out of character in the social media?

Nah. I agree with what HBK, HHH said before when talkinga bout "the curtain call" that fans aren't stupid. Do what they want in social media but maintain in the building and in the ring.

I think it kind of grounds the wrestlers and people who may take it a little too seriously.

The pennsylvania hotel is on 7th ave, which is right across the street from Subway stations plus Penn Station. I think its like a 3 star hotel.

If you can get a deal for that one, go for it, especially if you're only there to sleep. So many places to eat, especially if you're on a budget.

Im going to wrestlemania and im kinda low on money. Hotels are expensive as hell in the city, and food, bev, fun. Plus a train ticket up from VA.

Anyone know about the pennsylnavia hotel? Near msg? Got its own bathrooms?

I aint down with that share a bathroom crap. Need a good hotel.

Thought bout priceline bidding like 150 a niggt for 3.5 star hotels n see if i get anything

Why not make the Friday show a cruiser-weight show? And then they can cross to Raw, but leave the monsters on Raw.

Like if Gabriel gets popular he can come up to Raw and try the regular roster...

This way you can make the cruiser weight the "big" title and have a US cruiser, INT cruiser and tag team Cruiser belts.

Then just combine the heavyweight and WWE belts. Now you have 4 titles for the regular roster and 4 titles for the cruiser weights.

Just my humble opinion.

- Bruno Sammartino revealed to ESPN in an interview that he has agreed to be inducted into the 2013 WWE Hall Of Fame class. Bruno made it clear that Triple H was instrumental in getting him to agree to be inducted. Here is an quote of what Bruno said about the induction.

“Being inducted into the Hall of Fame at Madison Square Garden is the biggest thing in my life. Any time that people feel that you accomplished enough to enter into a Hall of Fame, of course this is a tremendous, tremendous thrill for me. I had a lot of my success due to appearing at the Garden. I wrestled there over 200 times, it’s where I won the title, and it’s where I picked up 630-plus pounds of Haystacks Calhoun.”

- According to sources within WWE, Vince McMahon is backstage at Raw today and is walking around on crutches following hip surgery he had on Friday.

It was reported last week that the attack angle WWE ran on Raw last week involving Vince and Brock Lesnar was done to write McMahon off TV so that he could have real-life hip surgery.

- NXT star Corey Graves worked this weekend’s WWE live events, losing to Brodus Clay. Graves will also be at tonight’s RAW from Atlanta, Georgia.

- Titus O’Neil has been discussed for a singles push. This would likely mean a major de-push for his current tag team partner Darren Young. Vince McMahon has been high on Titus for some time now.

- WWE officials have been pleased with new announcer Tony Dawson’s progress. We may see him getting more of a prominent role soon.

- Regarding a feud between Goldust and Cody Rhodes, there’s no word yet if it will continue after the Royal Rumble moment they had. Vince McMahon had always been down on a Cody vs. Goldust match until the Royal Rumble.

- WWE officials have continued to have discussions about the cruiserweight show that has been in the works for over a year now. There is talk that they may begin taping the show at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida before the summer. This is the same venue where NXT is currently taped.

:rofl: :rofl: Flacco dropping his head to the ground and his arms falling flat had me in tears..

- Titus O’Neil has been discussed for a singles push. This would likely mean a major de-push for his current tag team partner Darren Young. Vince McMahon has been high on Titus for some time now.

Rhodes Scholars split up, Team Hell No will probably be split up, Sin Cara/Rey is probably not even a tag team anymore, and now PTP possibly done?

The newest tag team we got to replace them is just Brodus and Albert. :lol:

- Bruno Sammartino revealed to ESPN in an interview that he has agreed to be inducted into the 2013 WWE Hall Of Fame class. Bruno made it clear that Triple H was instrumental in getting him to agree to be inducted. Here is an quote of what Bruno said about the induction.

“Being inducted into the Hall of Fame at Madison Square Garden is the biggest thing in my life. Any time that people feel that you accomplished enough to enter into a Hall of Fame, of course this is a tremendous, tremendous thrill for me. I had a lot of my success due to appearing at the Garden. I wrestled there over 200 times, it’s where I won the title, and it’s where I picked up 630-plus pounds of Haystacks Calhoun.”

Really gotta give props to HHH for this. Dude is really doin' his thing.

Back
Top Bottom