Wrestling Thread Jan 28-Feb 3 | 1/31 TNA Impact From England - Angle v Anderson, RVD v Ion v King

Why the hell they keep playing that damn commecial with this is how we do it.
laugh.gif
i dont even know what they are selling all i know is its pissing me off slightly

I asked this today in last week's thread and didn't get any answers.

This will come off as brash and cold, but I need help understanding something.

FOR THE RECORD, I DON'T THINK CENA NEEDS TO TURN HEEL AS I THINK HE WOULD BE AN ALMOST LAUGHABLY BAD HEEL

Why would the WWE, and Vince in particular, care if John Cena turning heel hurts the Make-A-Wish foundation? Why is disappointing 400 terminally ill kids (I think that's how many Wishes he has granted) be that big of a deal? Seems like a bad business move to me. I am well aware that merchandising is way more of reason he isn't turning heel. But you constantly hear in these threads that he won't turn heel because of the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I don't understand the logic. So, in theory, Vince wouldn't make a move that could help the business for fear of alienating 400 or so fans that will be dead in a few years? I'm sorry, it doesn't make sense. I don't think more people tune in because he's granting wishes. When Linda was running, it made a little more sense from a PR stand point. But those that think letting down terminally ill kids would ever keep Vince from doing what is right for business are wrong in my opinion. So why does everyone assume the Make-A-Wish foundation is part of the reason Cena doesn't turn?

We would have saw a titty or two back in the day.

LOL at JBL saying he wished they cued the music before the match started.

Alicia Fox's affiliation is the most unpredictable thing the WWE has produced in years.

Nice way to follow up that Brodus/Tensai segment, with a gimmicked Divas match.

I'm not sure if that's my eyes fooling me, but was there a sign high up in the crowd that said "RYBACK ATE MY *****"???? I'm gonna lose it if that's true

Back
Top Bottom