Wrestling Thread Jan 28-Feb 3 | 1/31 TNA Impact From England - Angle v Anderson, RVD v Ion v King

My only other options were to watch Black Ink or the Magic/Nets :smh:

And you're right toine, Ryder has to be dying :rofl: right now. Ryder, 3MB, Hornswoggle, Michael Cole >>>> Tensai

Naomiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ,,,, what i would do to her..... wonder which wwe star is plowing that every night on the road

Seriously WWE doesn't know what to do with the Shield and/or Ziggler because the WWE is still stuck in 2012. All we need is the End or an Era part 2. HHH vs Taker to make it complete. :smh:

just watched for the first time in years. i mean years. what the hell is this? lol

was looking to watch because of the hype of yesterdays ppv.

A little background on Mr. Reigns...

Anoa'i is a former Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket, and was named first-team All-ACC his senior year. After going undrafted in the 2007 NFL Draft, he was signed by the Minnesota Vikings. Upon being waived by the Vikings, he was added to the Jacksonville Jaguars roster to provide depth at defensive tackle. In 2008, Anoa'i was signed by the Edmonton Eskimos and accepted a spot on the team's practice roster.

Reigns = Next HHH (someone on here posted that HHH himself said it)

What does that even mean? Backstage politics?

people coming in my dorm room telling me that wrestlings gay and fake. literally told em all to **** if they dont like it :smh:

literally everyone says the same damn thing , yes its scripted, yes its corny at times , idgaf

That Brodus-Albert segment is terrible timing for you :rofl:

DAMN! :rofl:

Triple H is backstage saying, "That's my move!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

A little background on Mr. Reigns...

Anoa'i is a former Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket, and was named first-team All-ACC his senior year. After going undrafted in the 2007 NFL Draft, he was signed by the Minnesota Vikings. Upon being waived by the Vikings, he was added to the Jacksonville Jaguars roster to provide depth at defensive tackle. In 2008, Anoa'i was signed by the Edmonton Eskimos and accepted a spot on the team's practice roster.
What does that even mean? Backstage politics?

:lol:

A HHH-like push i guess.

I don't understand how WWE comes off a major ppv and gives the fans this junk..Nothing on this show makes sense or advances storylines..

just watched for the first time in years. i mean years. what the hell is this? lol

was looking to watch because of the hype of yesterdays ppv.

I've said this before, but everytime somebody who hasn't watched in years tunes in finally, they get the absolute WORST Raw :rofl:

Even with Cameron and Naomi, I could NOT watch that entire segment :smh:

I don't understand how WWE comes off a major ppv and gives the fans this junk..Nothing on this show makes sense or advances storylines..

Miz/Cesaro storyline furthered, Bo/Wade Barruh storyline furthered, new one month long feud with the Shield and the 3 Cena's establish

Back
Top Bottom