Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

Yessir, he going ham on twitter. Posting yeezy pics, talking about bringing out the liquor.

Little does he know, someone chatted with a nike rep and they said that was a mistake and orders will be refunded :rofl:

Lmao just playing, dude was trolling. Glad he finally got his pair after all the work he does for this thread

Last edited:
Looks like Miz.

:wow: @ the crowd in the background when Hogan was eliminated.

During the initial live pay-per-view broadcast, this action was loudly cheered by the audience in attendance even though, as per storyline plans, Sid "sneaked up from behind" to throw Hogan out. The reaction is in retrospect widely believed to be due to a combination of fans tiring of Hogan's all-American superhero persona, and also responding positively to Sid's charisma. Nevertheless, this reaction was edited out of future television replays as well as the Coliseum home video release of the event; play-by-play announcer Gorilla Monsoon even re-recorded his voiceover commentary, now condemning Sid for his actions when he previously said that Justice's elimination of Hogan was fair.

That's how we feel about superman cena :lol:

I'm watching the NWO documentary on Netflix because I wanted to get a bit more info on them...

and boy...

would WWE kill for something like this today. It needs a momentum shifter like the NWO. Cena needs to turn heel like Hulk did joining NWO. It has to happen. How does WWE not see this?

Looks like that whatever is wrong with Layla will force her to retire. Feeling backstage is that she won't return to the ring.

I'm watching the NWO documentary on Netflix because I wanted to get a bit more info on them...

and boy...

would WWE kill for something like this today. It needs a momentum shifter like the NWO. Cena needs to turn heel like Hulk did joining NWO. It has to happen. How does WWE not see this?

Hogan/NWO wasn't granting 1 million Make-A-Wishes a year

Looks like that whatever is wrong with Layla will force her to retire. Feeling backstage is that she won't return to the ring.

gonna have to call peep game Wheep Game now after this news

I've been coming to terms with this for months now and easing myself into this so i won't be utterly disappointed and questioning life. I read that, along with her basically doing backstage and NXT stuff. Basically she'll be today's equivalent to what Terri Runnels was doing after she stopped being a valet.

Still
tumblr_lodxleeNEP1qepo4do7_250.gif

Last edited:
^ My dude Joe looking like one of those generic CAW templates.
laugh.gif

2000 Rumble GOAT. Rock and Show going over the same time but Rock prevailing :pimp: .

You guys think esse rios ever got some lita yambs? Like he would help her practice her hurricanranas and backflips and tell her she can rest her body on top of his if she's tired and close her eyes.

You guys think esse rios ever got some lita yambs? Like he would help her practice her hurricanranas and backflips and tell her she can rest her body on top of his if she's tired and close her eyes.

That's a no-brainer.

20120919_article_FULL_groups_NWO.jpg

tumblr_lgzfmo3bdf1qgq4mu.gif

Last edited:
Looks like Miz.

:wow: @ the crowd in the background when Hogan was eliminated.

During the initial live pay-per-view broadcast, this action was loudly cheered by the audience in attendance even though, as per storyline plans, Sid "sneaked up from behind" to throw Hogan out. The reaction is in retrospect widely believed to be due to a combination of fans tiring of Hogan's all-American superhero persona, and also responding positively to Sid's charisma. Nevertheless, this reaction was edited out of future television replays as well as the Coliseum home video release of the event; play-by-play announcer Gorilla Monsoon even re-recorded his voiceover commentary, now condemning Sid for his actions when he previously said that Justice's elimination of Hogan was fair.

That's how we feel about superman cena :lol:

I'm glad WCW turned Hogan heel when they did. It was perfect timing. WWE shoulda been turned Cena heel. Do they think they're gonna lose money or something if Cena turns heel. With his mic skills it coulda worked. Austin, Rock, Hogan, HBK were all heels at some point but it's been the same stale gimmick for Cena for years.

Man i told y'all
cena is pirachu
Vince is ash Ketchum
he ain't gonna evolve and the kids won't mind
Bryan get that Gary treatment supposed to be number one but we like an underdog story

Back
Top Bottom