Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

Yeah Cameron lookin' much more appealing the last month or so.

Still annoying as FU though.. her and her cornball bf Vinny :smh:

I'm angry with myself for thinking the same thing.

I'm sure my hatred will be reignited once Total Divas comes back.

Last edited:
Perfectly sums up RAW tonight.
fBwno2s.gif

Cmon DBry, salvage this.

seen this posted on another forum I'm apart of
I live in Omaha. Not at the show, I had to work late, but just got a call from by buddy at the show and he said they are throwing out anyone that starts the CM Punk chants.He said they also took all punk signs and anyone wearing the punk shirts are being watched by security. He said it is pretty bad. He asked how loud the chants were on TV because he said it was almost the whole place was chanting. I said it did not come off that loud. He said he has not seen this much security at a WWE event ever. That may be a reason why the chants are not lasting very long.
mean.gif
Wow if true....

Big E takin the pin.
mean.gif

WHY!?
I know they may be setting up Ambrose v Big E to unify the titles, but Big E doesn't not need to getting pinned like this.  Especially when you have eternal jobber Kofi Kingston and a guy going nowhere Mysterio.

OK, this crowd is terrible. You get a chance to show the authority that Bryan should be pushed against the WWE Champion and you're worried about doing Punk chants right now.

Idiots.

Well as I write that they switch it up. But that was stupid of them to do in the first place. 

Back
Top Bottom