Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

Big E takin the pin. :smh:

WHY!?

I know they may be setting up Ambrose v Big E to unify the titles, but Big E doesn't not need to getting pinned like this.  Especially when you have eternal jobber Kofi Kingston and a guy going nowhere Mysterio.

He doesn't need to be doing this either
tumblr_n076esgeUr1qheak7o7_250.gif
tumblr_n076esgeUr1qheak7o5_250.gif
tumblr_n076esgeUr1qheak7o6_250.gif

Last edited:
Nattie ‏@NatbyNature 15m
Watching the Divas match...if personality consists of bad jazzercise moves & head tilts, I'll stick to being Queen of the Ring any day. #Raw

:rolleyes Hate this bish.

Why on earth are they chanting CM Punk during this match. They want to act like a smark crowd but you can barely hear the daniel bryan and yes chants

Crowd is literally killing D-Bry momentum right now. 

Any thoughts of having him main event at mania and/or getting a tittle shot at extreme rules dies with this crowd

JBL chants? Really?

Nattie ‏@NatbyNature 15m
Watching the Divas match...if personality consists of bad jazzercise moves & head tilts, I'll stick to being Queen of the Ring any day. #Raw

:rolleyes Hate this bish.

So is Nattie a heel or what? Cause for a while now she's been nagging ol spinster Nattie :lol:

Crowd is literally killing D-Bry momentum right now. 

Any thoughts of having him main event at mania and/or getting a tittle shot at extreme rules dies with this crowd

JBL chants? Really?
Doesn't hurt that this is like the 7th time in 5 months they've seen this match...

Crowd didn't 'eem do the "ohhhhhhhhhhhh" part in anticipation of Bryan's next strike.

This is Omaha, Nebraska we're talking about here so no one should be surprised they would **** **** up.

Nattie ‏@NatbyNature 15m

eyes.gif
Hate this bish.
Nattie might be the only diva who can actually wrestle, would smash as well
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom