Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

Just get drunk or something 4w. Only way this becomes tolerable.

My HOF guess Sting

Uso's getting those belts eventually :pimp:

Last edited:
yo i havent watched wrestling since 2009, can someone in a nutshell put me up to speed with this whole daniel bryan thing? i know nothing about him except he came to wwe off NXT and fast foward to today he gets big pops? and he has an amazing beard, a quick google search and wiki says he held the title but for only 24 hours??? has he ever had a legit title run?? and this whole triple h and his group its like the new age corporation???

all i know is i seen this, and is pretty awesome lol

and he/they were all supposed to be heels right? lol

also i remember seeing that other clip that surfaced worldstar about 6 months or so when the crowd straight up trolls and goes against the whole show... anymore clips of stuff like that?

I mean they have 6 of the top guys in a 6 man @ the end of the night. And Punk will probaby be the 10:00 segment. Pretty much a filler episode that will end with yes chants again because Bryans team will qualify for the EC tonight. 

With that being said. Time to make a sandwich

Last edited:
yo i havent watched wrestling since 2009, can someone in a nutshell put me up to speed with this whole daniel bryan thing? i know nothing about him except he came to wwe off NXT and fast foward to today he gets big pops? and he has an amazing beard, a quick google search and wiki says he held the title but for only 24 hours??? has he ever had a legit title run?? and this whole triple h and his group its like the new age corporation???

also i remember seeing that other clip that surfaced worldstar about 6 months or so when the crowd straight up trolls and goes against the whole show... anymore clips of stuff like that?

Triple h :rolleyes

Why are there Mexican flags on the posts ?

Aiight, well, here's X-Pac vs British Bulldog from 99

And Mr. Perfect vs British Bulldog from 92

How pissed are you if you're in the ring working your *** off taking top rope bumps to the outside only for the two commentators to be getting cheap pops from the crowd for acknowledging chants during your match?

Last edited:

Daniel Bryan aka Bryan Danielson has won the Wrestling Observer Technical Wrestler of the Year award for NINE straight years.  He's one of the best wrestlers in the world.  He was a unique charisma.  WWE holds him back due to his size and look despite live crowds strongly behind him (though he isn't the biggest ratings draw).  Every time he gets a main event run, WWE pulls the rug out from under him.

How pissed are you if you're in the ring working your *** off taking top rope bumps to the outside only for the two commentators to be getting cheap pops from the crowd for acknowledging chants during your match?
I was thinking the same thing, but it's WWE's fault for putting these guys out here in meaningless matches and never putting them in meaningful storylines.

I was thinking the same thing, but it's WWE's fault for putting these guys out here in meaningless matches and never putting them in meaningful storylines.

Agreed, but I do think Kofi/Del Rio have done a good job of bringing the fans back in this

Back
Top Bottom