Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

yo i havent watched wrestling since 2009, can someone in a nutshell put me up to speed with this whole daniel bryan thing? i know nothing about him except he came to wwe off NXT and fast foward to today he gets big pops? and he has an amazing beard, a quick google search and wiki says he held the title but for only 24 hours??? has he ever had a legit title run?? and this whole triple h and his group its like the new age corporation???

all i know is i seen this, and is pretty awesome lol

and he/they were all supposed to be heels right? lol

also i remember seeing that other clip that surfaced worldstar about 6 months or so when the crowd straight up trolls and goes against the whole show... anymore clips of stuff like that?

Daniel Bryan aka Bryan Danielson has won the Wrestling Observer Technical Wrestler of the Year award for NINE straight years.  He's one of the best wrestlers in the world.  He was a unique charisma.  WWE holds him back due to his size and look despite live crowds strongly behind him (though he isn't the biggest ratings draw).  Every time he gets a main event run, WWE pulls the rug out from under him.

right on, so pretty much he is da MAN, but they refuse to take him to THAT level. thats ****** up

also last time i watched wrestling, the GM was a mysterious anonymous twitter gm, where he/she would tweet then michael cole would read his tweets out-loud ...... so who was revealed as da mystery twitter GM??? i completely had to dead wrestling after that, i couldn't even stick around to see who it was revealed to be

also last time i watched wrestling, the GM was a mysterious anonymous twitter gm, where he/she would tweet then michael cole would read his tweets out-loud ...... so who was revealed as da mystery twitter GM??? i completely had to dead wrestling after that, i couldn't even stick around to see who it was revealed to be
The angle was basically dropped without an answer.  Then later it was revealed to be Hornswoggle which was more of a joke than anything.

right on, so pretty much he is da MAN, but they refuse to take him to THAT level. thats ****** up

Hornswoggle :rolleyes

Serious question... what was Kofi's last meaningful feud? (don't say miz)

I tried to legit think about this, but nothing comes to my mind but these :lol: His career since 2009 is one long blur
kingstonorton_tlc09.jpg

kingziggler_105690.jpg

Last edited:
New Age Outlaws are so :x those bums need to let it go, and someone needs to slap fat dude in front with Wade Jersey and Steelers hat.

So Goldie eliminated Cody last night and Reigns eliminated the other 2 members of the shield. But neither has been mentioned or even acknowledged by either group so far. Did the Rumble even happen last night?

Not to mention Batista barely even mentioning winning the Rumble like it was just a foregone conclusion that it was gonna happen. It was, but atleast play it up like it was a challenge to win the Rumble rather than acting like he just won a singles match to become #1 contender.

So Goldie eliminated Cody last night and Reigns eliminated the other 2 members of the shield. But neither has been mentioned or even acknowledged by either group so far. Did the Rumble even happen last night?

Not to mention Batista barely even mentioning winning the Rumble like it was just a foregone conclusion that it was gonna happen. It was, but atleast play it up like it was a challenge to win the Rumble rather than acting like he just won a singles match to become #1 contender.
Makes zero sense.

Back
Top Bottom