Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

Did Ziggler hurt his knee?

Who am I kidding, he's probably better off in a hospital bed 
frown.gif

I think they were chanting Steelers Suck because of the guy in the front row.

And I think Dolph is undefeated on Raw to Start 2014. Which is surprising the way he ended the year. Maybe hes on his way out the dog house. 

I think they were chanting Steelers Suck because of the guy in the front row.

And I think Dolph is undefeated on Raw to Start 2014. Which is surprising the way he ended the year. Maybe hes on his way out the dog house. 
Wishful thinking. Dude continues to run his mouth on Twitter. Hes becoming the Zack Ryder of Twitter.

He was probably just selling the figure four. The man tries so hard for no reason
laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

He has nothing left to do. He's sticking to what he knows best. That's selling and making wrestling look flat out good. Which is what got him to where he is/was.

I would have liked a Brock and Batista staredown right there. Pretty sure that would have got the crowd buzzing big time unlike the ******g apathy they get from Batista/orton
Any other time of the year I would agree, but I wouldn't tease something around WrestleMania time that you're not going to deliver on for that show.

Usos theme is vicious. I love the transition from the tribal beat to the hip hop beat.

Is that Iron Man on the Rybacks tights??? Dude just moved into my top 3

Don't know how you guys watch Raw live. I can't believe we still have another 100 minutes left.

Back
Top Bottom