Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

Thank god Heyman is in the ring, because not a single other person in there can speak.

Swagista's outfit :smokin

Leonard_Hofstadter.jpg

@4Wrestling or anyone else who may know.. is Lesnar actually enjoying his time back? Or is he there strictly for the paycheck?
Brock's always in it for the money, but he works his *** off.  If he was just earning a paycheck, you shouldn't see him take the crazy bumps that he does.

Theyre going to recycle Punk vs Cena from last year with the match for the WM title shot

Brock doesn't ever really give interviews but I can tell he definitely loves to put on a show every time he wrestles. He's just not about that road life and working every month.
Which I dont mind at all actually. Dudes a part time wrestler yet hes actually earning his way to the title spot unlike Rock and Batista

I dont think they'll acutally waste Lesner vs either guy on a Raw. Most likely hes just gonna Murder Maddox in the ring later on

Last edited:
I would have liked a Brock and Batista staredown right there. Pretty sure that would have got the crowd buzzing big time unlike the ******g apathy they get from Batista/orton

Oh wait, this match is actually being dubbed the Battle of Cleveland? :lol:

I figured Brock is there for the money, but at least he's not half-assing his matches.

Back
Top Bottom