Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

nu2jubZ.gif

That ending to Raw got me excited for the Rumble :smokin

And you guys really want the Pencil Neck B+ Player to beat that guy that just destroyed Kane & Big Show. If it wasn't on the network, I think I would have paid for the RUmble just to see Rollins get his head caved in. Signs of a great heel, he plays the coward perfectly.

Didn't know my boy sting was going to be in the WWE!

Probably my 2nd fav wrestler after Stone Cold. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I probably watch RR now. :lol:

Thank god for spoilers

Just tuned in for the legends

All these current wrestlers look so generic and stupid

Cowboy stadium officially announced to host WM 32. April 3rd 2016.

Don't think they could sell out 110 thousand tickets but we shall see.

Last edited:
Out on my morning jog and cult of personality plays. Is there any other theme music that fit perfectly with the character that that did?

Skimmed through RAW, and..

- Cena's new shirt ain't that bad tbh

- don't really get Bryan losing there.

- Kane needs to go away.

- Big Show needs to go away.

- Reigns isn't winning

- man, just turn New Day into the serious heels they were before they turned into this shuckin and jivin bull..hell, would be a perfect time to do it too. Take risks Vince.

- I kinda feel bad for Ascension :\ But still, that was an awesome segment. Man, Billy Gunn is in awesome shape for his age. Ain't he like 55?

- I'm not an advocate of "every wrestler is better when they're heel" , but if you look at Adam Rose's latest video on WWE.com...he's low key becoming awesome :lol: His gimmick is basically a psycho absuve druggie that parties too much now. :lol:

- ...well they had to have at least ONE black wrestler take an L on MLK Day :smh: :lol:

- so when is Ape Brooks cute self coming back? Just don't have much interest in the Divas since she left. Charlotte and The Boss need to get called up too. And give Naomi some shine man.

- Sting's jacket was kinda tough. :pimp: Dead @ the Sin (Mistico) Cara point though :lol:

- Tweener Brock might be my favorite thing. Dude gave no damns. :pimp: He had that crowd HYPE. I was too :pimp: Great ending.

Raw wasn't bad at all really. 7/10 for me.

Last edited:

- Kane needs to go away.

- Reigns isn't winning

- man, just turn New Day into the serious heels they were before they turned into this shuckin and jivin bull..hell, would be a perfect time to do it too. Take risks Vince.

- I kinda feel bad for Ascension :\ But still, that was an awesome segment. Man, Billy Gunn is in awesome shape for his age. Ain't he like 55?

- I'm not an advocate of "every wrestler is better when they're heel" , but if you look at Adam Rose's latest video on WWE.com...he's low key becoming awesome :lol: His gimmick is basically a psycho absuve druggie that parties too much now. :lol:

- ...well they had to have at least ONE black wrestler take an L on MLK Day :smh: :lol:

- so when is Ape Brooks cute self coming back? Just don't have much interest in the Divas since she left. Charlotte and The Boss need to get called up too. And give Naomi some shine man.

- Sting's jacket was kinda tough. :pimp: Dead @ the Sin (Mistico) Cara point though :lol:

- Tweener Brock might be my favorite thing. Dude gave no damns. :pimp: He had that crowd HYPE. I was too :pimp: Great ending.

I really like Adam roses character too. A druggie that parties too much :lol:

If not reigns who's winning?

- Kane needs to go away.

- Reigns isn't winning

I really like Adam roses character too. A druggie that parties too much :lol:

If not reigns who's winning?

Would they really give it to that boy DBry after last year's fiasco? I could see him or Zigg's. CM Punk threw a wrench in my prediction with his whole UFC stunt :smh:

Back
Top Bottom