Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

[h3]#21[/h3][table][tr][th=""]Year[/th][th=""]Entrant[/th][th=""]Eliminations[/th][th=""]Eliminated By[/th][th=""]Time[/th][th=""]Elimination Order[/th][/tr][tr][td]2012[/td][td]Kharma[/td][td]1: Hunico[/td][td]Dolph Ziggler[/td][td]1:00[/td][td]17th[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
54 pages???? Gonna have to hit the DVR and catch everything after Byron Saxton introducing the roundtable :lol:

Last edited:
I hit FF as soon as i saw New Day with mics in their hands. Not that they can't cut promos, but because i figured it would just be something silly as ****.

Adam Rose is in Fact Swingers' corner? So, Fact Swingers are Rosebuds? :rofl:

X-Pac really just looks like he did in 99 with only 15 pounds added :lol:

I'd mark out for Sabu. Fav wrestler ever even tho hes a botching spot monkey at times lol but I'll be damned if anyone told me he aint have some crazy entertaining matches

Yeah they said a few ecw originals. Rvd is a lock and sabu is his boy. They probably got in contact with him through rvd. Sandman?? Dreamer??? Dudleys????

New jack :lol:

Last edited:
JBL sounds like he legit hates Ascensions' guts :rofl: :rofl:

"Born and bread, to rip and shred" Man G T F :rofl: O :rofl: H

Last edited:
Ron Simmons' looks like one of my uncles man, this is like watching 2015 KG, Iverson, Kobe, T-Mac, and Pierce about to wash Ramon Sessions and Wes Johnson

So Paige was a heel for months, and Total Divas suddenly makes her a face? :lol: :smh:

New Day vs Fact Swingers/Rose could be good on Kickoff, but they all should be doing something different

I'm struggling to figure out why R-Truth is still on the roster, even though he does still get a good reaction. Dude should either me his 2011 heel self right now, or on commentary providing lulz

This ending :rofl: :rofl: Brock F5'd Show and Kane like the biggest piece of ***** ever, and HHH yelling "STAAAAAAAAAAAANG"

And Cena overcame the odds for someone other than himself

Sting chants though :smokin

Last edited:
Triple H yelling Sting's name at the end of Raw reminded me of this.
laugh.gif

Never forget.

Back
Top Bottom