Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

this cesaro kidd team still makes no sense

Doesn't make anymore sense than how Billy Gunn & Jesse James decided to pair up but look how they turned out.

They're two directionless guys who are trying to make the best of out their current situation. Glad they're seeing the cup half full on this and are going down to the Performance Center and practicing actual tag team moves.

I don't know if its been talked about yet but how is seth in the championship match with the mitb briefcase? Doesn't that kind of tarnish the mitb?

In the last 3 years #13 was: R-TRUTH, Brodus Clay and Ezekiel Jackson LOL
sick.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

We're done. 

#3 entrants

Justin Gabriel lasted 00:58 in 2011 and was eliminated 1st
R Truth lasted 4:57 in 2012 and was eliminated 2nd
Cody Rhodes put on a good showing in 2013
Damien Sandow lasted 2:08 last year and was eliminated 1st

The forces are working against us @Meangene45

I wonder if Sting will walk out and quit WWE on Monday complaining about his WM match...

I'm sure Paul and his friends already buttered up his ear to do it. They probably have him convinced Paul jobbing for him is the biggest honor in the WWE :rolleyes

I was watching that RR stats video yesterday and thought it was pretty good but then Paul had to make himself the highlight at the end :lol:

#30.

I likes...Gonna have to look online what happened to the Ascension with the nWo, APA and NAO. Watch there be a match between the NAO and APA at Mania. Turned off the segment when the one Ascension guy read his poetry slam line.

What's a good bar in Philly by the stadium? Trying to have a nice meal with the fellas before heading to the arena and I'm tired of cheesteaks out there :lol:

What's a good bar in Philly by the stadium? Trying to have a nice meal with the fellas before heading to the arena and I'm tired of cheesteaks out there :lol:

Go to Chickie's and Pete's. Cheesesteaks are ok, but go for the crab fries, mussels, and beer.

What's a good bar in Philly by the stadium? Trying to have a nice meal with the fellas before heading to the arena and I'm tired of cheesteaks out there
laugh.gif
Where is the Best cheesteaks out there?

First time going to Philly this Sunday and I'm trying to eat the best around there. 

Which NTers are gon be at the Rumble? I would like to meet up with yall but I aint driving, my friend is and I cant meet at a bar cause his girl is only 20 smh

this cesaro kidd team still makes no sense

Doesn't make anymore sense than how Billy Gunn & Jesse James decided to pair up but look how they turned out.

They're two directionless guys who are trying to make the best of out their current situation. Glad they're seeing the cup half full on this and are going down to the Performance Center and practicing actual tag team moves.

Couldn't agree more. I'd love for then to get serious singles pushes, but they mesh very well together and are just flat out gold in the ring and on the mic. Hope they get a title run before they get split up for no reason and feud, culminating on a ppv kickoff

In the last 3 years #13 was: R-TRUTH, Brodus Clay and Ezekiel Jackson LOL
:x :smh: :rofl:

We're done. 

:rofl: :rofl: :x

jaypesoz jaypesoz dont no one wanna meet at no Mickey Ds :lol:

I guess I'll just see yall in the stadium. I'll prob wear my Young Bucks shirt til I buy a Seth shirt at the stand lol

Back
Top Bottom