Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

What happened with AF1? I didn't see it...

Had tix for the rumble but had to take an emergency bus back to school since service is shut down for the next day or so. At least my bro is getting to go still

To think I'm missing Bork and rock live makes me want to vomit.

Had tix for the rumble but had to take an emergency bus back to school since service is shut down for the next day or so. At least my bro is getting to go still

you can vomit with half of the NTWT crew :lol:

Last edited:
I'm beyond pissed. 

I was suppoed to catch the bus back to school early AM tomorrow. Just found out it got cancelled. And all buses tomorrow got cancelled. So Im forced to go back to school in an hour and miss the rumble live tonight. 

Add up all the times Ziggler has gotten washed. Times that by the number of times D-Bry has gotten screwed over by the authority. And that's how I'm feeling right now
rko2004 rko2004 there you go homie. I'm all discombobulated had to look it up. :lol:

:x DAMN! Well like you said, your brother gets still attend. Well you have our company... and DC.

Back
Top Bottom