Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

:pimp: :smokin
1-2-3 Kid
Mr. Perfect
Jeff Hardy
Booker T
Dusty Rhodes

:x :lol: :rolleyes
Virgil
Steve Blackman
Blue Meanie
Tommy Dreamer
Sylvain

Okay, so what had happened was...

I was walking tot he bathroom when I see this bomb blonde shell from a distance wearing this tight black jeggings. As I walk up to greet her with a Ziggler hair flick, this happens:

so I sprint to the bathroom holding myself. "What happened?" I asked myself. I was so ashamed 
frown.gif
 When I came out my pants were soiled. So I had to go to the merch table and buy an oversized bullet club tee to tie around my waist, word to O'Doyle:
large.gif

Lemon pepper, parmesan , and regular hot wings
thighs
'gina
steak fajitas
?

img-orangina-group-shot_005400259499.jpg

Played it as safe as possible in the prediction contest.

I'm about to take a quick nap, then watch some 60 minutes, and then RR time.

Going to watch the Rumble tonight at a friend's... Actually a excited for a WWE show but it's hard to not be excited for the Rumble...

The title match will be super interesting as well... No way Cena wins tonight... His next championship reign will be 17 for him... No way they don't build up his 17th reign with the Natch involved...

What a convenient time for League pass to be free to kill tike until the Rumble begins :pimp:

The #23 Entrant can say one thing: some of the biggest entrants have come from that number, at least in sheer size. It even boasts a winner in the form of Lex Luger's tie in 1994. Some performances have been less than great, but #23 has some fantastic performances.

Kama Mustafa and Kane/Fake Diesel are tied with two appearances from the #23 Entrant.

Breaking down the statistics, the hypothetical average #23 Entrant will eliminate about one man, finish 21st eliminated, and last a little over 10 minutes.

The best performance by a #23 is Lex Luger, in which he won. The best performance by a non-winner is Shawn Michaels by both time and placement.

The worst performance by a #23 The Great Khali by placement and The Hurricane by time.

The #23 Killer is Stone Cold Steve Austin, with three eliminations.

The #23 Victim is a tie between Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Finlay and Shawn Michaels, each with two times being eliminated.

Damn AF1, :smh:

Haven't been this excited for a rumble in YEARS. Bout to head down my friends to watch.

Down LO deep sea

I'm legit prob not gonna eat the second one tho feeling real good right now. Head cold is back a little but there's a cure for that.

pics? just got back from gettin food. will post pics once i'm ready... i've never heard of that lamb dish and now curious to where i can get it...

It's basically just a lamb gyro. I'm in my basement the sandwich is upstairs. Maybe I'll take pics later :lol: any Greek or Mediterranean spot will carry it.

Last edited:
so i asked my boss if i could take every sunday off that wwe ppv is on :lol: i didn't tell him what the sundays were for... i just pretty much gave him 12 sunday request offs. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom