Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

2kHwIFV.gif

Can't wait for the Buffalo Chicken Strips to get here..My fat *** is starving..

do you think wwe network on PPV nights like these make sure's there's extra bandwidth (or whatever it is) to make sure the ish don't crash?!?! Last few NXT shows I watched lagged and always crashed

Sick as **** right now. Yesterday I thought it was allergies, and then today I threw up 3 times. :x gonna be more medicated than usual tonight. Hopefully my allergy meds don't make me fall asleep and miss part of the Royal Rumble. And @af1 1982 that situation sucks homie. :frown:

Sick as **** right now. Yesterday I thought it was allergies, and then today I threw up 3 times. :x gonna be more medicated than usual tonight. Hopefully my allergy meds don't make me fall asleep and miss part of the Royal Rumble. And @af1 1982 that situation sucks homie. :frown:
Sound like my family. Reminds me to pop another DayQuil before medicating.

5 minutes till preshow! bout to bust the first modelo open.... :pimp: my body is ready fellas! viewing party with yall+beer+junk food = a good time :pimp:

What happened with AF1? I didn't see it...

Back
Top Bottom