Wrestling Thread Feb 9-15 | 2/15 No Way Out PPV (pg 16) - Two Elimination Chamber Matches

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

I'm late on the DVR but is T.J Wilson/Tyson Kidd a 2nd generation?
I don't believe so.
Oh okay. He is good though. His program with Noble should have good matches.

Hart Foundation 2.0
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I haven't watched ECW in MONTHS...

These dudes went so hard to try and swerve his return that they put him on ECW...WOW.
smh.gif

Any other time I wouldn't post this...but this is all I could find on youtube so far...

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Still can't believe they wasted his return at ECW...
eyes.gif

I doubt he'll be on ECW for more than a few months. He'll probably be drafted to RAW or SD later..

WTH?
These dudes went so hard to try and swerve his return that they put him on ECW...WOW.
smh.gif

Trying to go against the insiders FTL...
smh.gif

I wanted some Edge and Christian reunion action...
tired.gif

you know listening to Matt Stryker makes me want to hear shane Douglas on commentary.... is it just b/c they had similar gimmicks in WWF/WWE?

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

you know listening to Matt Stryker makes me want to hear shane Douglas on commentary.... is it just b/c they had similar gimmicks in WWF/WWE?
Explain.

Please don't tell me you are remember Shane as Dean Douglas.

Weak ending. Christian should have been put in the ECW Title match at No Way Out to make it a Triple Threat Match.

Buyrates would have went way up.

REALLY surprised to see Christian back this way.

Wish he was on Smackdown, but it makes sense to have him on ECW for now. His star power fills the void Matt Hardy left behind.

I can't stand Finlay and Lil' Bastard (I refuse to call him by his current name). Match was good. Didn't like the ending. 2 weeks in a row, yourchampion loses.
smh.gif
Shoulda been a triple threat imo at the ppv

Im fine with Christian coming back on ECW. This will most likley give him an ecw title match at mania. Put him in a featured bout, and get him some exposurebefore the BIG push.

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Were there any spoilers mentioning Christian's return?
Nope. None at all...complete swerve.

Him and Swagger had a good +!% match.

Here was the latest update I read on Christian...not sure if this is still in the cards or has been changed for good...

- The latest on Christian is that he is expected to sign with WWE any day despite the problems we reported last week. When he does sign, the current angle is for him to align with Jeff Hardy. The feeling amongst those I spoke with feel like it will be inevitable that Christian will end up turning heel.

???

^^^christian to align with jeff?

why? dude is one of the best heels ever, why make him a face?

unless he reveals later on that he tried to run him over

I was wondering why this thread jump like this.
laugh.gif

So Christian's on ECW eh?
ohwell.gif

How his entrance music?

According to several sources, Chris Jericho will not be punished by WWE officials over his scuffle with fans this past Saturday. Officials feel he was put in asituation in which he was forced to defend himself, so he's clear of any wrongdoing.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

According to several sources, Chris Jericho will not be punished by WWE officials over his scuffle with fans this past Saturday. Officials feel he was put in a situation in which he was forced to defend himself, so he's clear of any wrongdoing.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Explain.

Please don't tell me you are remember Shane as Dean Douglas.
Speaking of mr. Douglas, How do you all feel about The Franchise Shane Douglas?

Mic skills were good. Liked his move arsenal. Attire was a nice look. Perfect Strangers theme
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom